General Suggestion - Add A keycard level to teslas/lockdown - Denied

Silence_

What are you suggesting? - Add a level 3 keycard requirement for teslas and lockdown

How would this change better the server? - Its would stop inexperienced SCPs and D-Class from activating lockdown/teslas and causing problems for everyone.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - The only disadvantage I can think of is CI having to hack them if they break them or if a LVL 2 is requested to turn them on (They shouldn't even be in EZ though so this isn't a massive issue)

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone trying to go through a checkpoint and it also subtly tells new players not to mess with is as it has a level on it.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Suggest any changes in comments please.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

+SUPPORT

-would dissuade random D Class from activating them (most people with hacking cards know they shouldn't do it)

-would also prevent random low level Foundation personnel from activating them for no reason

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 8:27 AM, Trizium said:

+/- Support, D-Class would still be able to hack them 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||