General Suggestion - 096 Vision - Denied

Dr. Ternith Plague

What are you suggesting? - Give SCP-096 a tracking vision of all persons who looked at him via the SWEP.

How would this change better the server? - Since SCP-096 has a remade SWEP that only targets people who specifically look at his face, and the tracking, while hilariously stupid, is rather accurate to the lore, how is 096 supposed to predict where his target went? As such, 096 needs the 096 vision, an example being from SCP:SL. We've taken elements from the game before, such as CASSIE and 079 and how it (sorta) works.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - People would probably call multiple hacking reports, but other than that, not many negatives.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - All 096 players.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - See the below GIF seeing what I mean. An effect similar to this that can be seen through walls, or a tracker with footprints similar to murderers/detectives in Murder.

image.png.edbd07680eb200b2e3dcc330a3a6152f.png

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 11/6/2022 at 9:56 PM, Dick Grayson said:

+support if it doesnt cause to much lag 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 11/6/2022 at 8:56 PM, Dick Grayson said:

+support if it doesnt cause to much lag 

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||