Ellipsis RRH Guardian Application

Ellipsis

In Game Name: MTF D5 PVT Ellipsis OWL6

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:138182274 

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Dunxle#0047

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: PVT and Junior Researcher however I used to be a Lead Researcher. 

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): RRH Guardian FOXTROT 26

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/a

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):image.png.4762fbf681047968f8d7038724919308.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

I would like to join the Red right hand because when I first joined the server I was very confused and needed help, this is when two members of the Red right hand showed me the ropes of how to progress and even taught me some fighting techniques. It was then I decided I wanted to join their ranks and fight along side the people who welcomed me when I first joined this community. Other then that I genuinely love the premise of protecting and serving those who have some of the highest experience in the entire server which may lead to some learning for myself. I was also told by another member of the RRH that they think I would make a good fit and should at least put in a application so that is why I am here.

Why should we accept you: 

I am a dedicated and mature person who puts roleplay and following the rules at the top while however remaining with a sense of humour and comradery. I am always keen to learn new things and so can quickly adapt to a situation and learn how to overcome it. I have spent my time mainly in D5 and Research giving me experience in both fields, so I understand the rules and regulations of both and so can understand both topics and help those new to the community as well as executing my duties as a member of the Red right hand.

Edited by Dunxle
Title fix

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

• Ellipsis changed the title to Ellipsis RRH Guardian Application

-support

You've got very very low rankings, as i've said on these posts before i suggesting getting SSGT+ before applying just to prove that you have dedication to a singular branch

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 1 week.

• Weiss locked this topic