• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name

Retro

Steam Name

[GL] Retro

SteamID

STEAM_0:0:575330361

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

Senior moderator - PoliceRP

How often are you online on the forums? 

I tend to check the forums around in the morning when I get the chance to, and in the afternoon checking applications and such(In total around 6 hours a day checking out the forums)

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? 

I believe I'm qualified to serve as a forum diplomat because of many reasons, one of the main reasons is my playtime toward the server, and that is because I am very active and have spent many hours to keep rule breakers from ruining other people's experience. Being in forum diplomat I could not only keep rule breakers in game out, I could also keep rule breakers on the forums from spreading toxicity throughout posts(Applications, general posts, etc), another reason is that I think I could make the forums a better place for the newer base of people and others.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I’ve had to deal with many situations throughout my time as being staff, and I’ve had a couple of good judgments over that time. Those times being a difficult decision. The one time I remember off of the back of my hand is when I had to deal with two guys prop mining/spawning props in the afk citizen area, the two people were spawning props and I believe spawned a printer in there, when we(Me and logan) had brought them to a sit, they made false sits, staff dissed a lot(After a while of giving them chances to stop I just didn’t ungag them), switched jobs to avoid the sit, and then we had to make a difficult decision on either warning them FIRST or just giving them a jail, after a while of dealing with them the decision was made(after like 20 minutes). I don’t remember all the situations but I can be certain that I have a good judgement and I am not BIAS at all.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

(If another forum diplomat hasn’t already) First I would tell them the correct place to make a ban appeal at and that spamming the forums is a violation of general rule #4 which can be found in the forums rule section on the website(in DMs or anything to message them) and if they wanted a unban I would send them the correct information and where to post the unban request at. Second if they don’t listen and continue to keep spam various topics about them getting banned, third I would then hide any comment/post that is unnecessary, fourth I would then message the head diplomat(If they weren't available I would go to SMT instead if urgent enough)  that the person would be going under “Content moderation” until further notice and a forums warn if appropriate, and fifth I would then contact them regards to this situation and about anything that has happened to their forums account(warn/Content moderation).

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

First(If not already done by another forums diplomat) I would send the message found below 

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------               

Forums diplomat message

PLEASE keep this post +/- Supports only

Any further toxicity or such on this post will result in it being locked for      

SMT review(Some posts have been hidden on PURPOSE) 

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they continued the Toxicity or arguing I would lock the post for SMT review                       

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

+ good responses and a good application, seems to understand the concept of a Forum Diplomat

- Not really active on forums (last forums post besides your recent ones to today was last Friday then before that October 1/ first.)

Neutral leaning towards + Support (need to be more active on forums besides the day applications are able to be posted)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 10/26/2022 at 11:59 PM, RussTime said:

+ good responses and a good application, seems to understand the concept of a Forum Diplomat

- Not really active on forums (last forums post besides your recent ones to today was last Friday then before that October 1/ first.)

Neutral leaning towards + Support (need to be more active on forums besides the day applications are able to be posted)

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 10/27/2022 at 6:59 AM, RussTime said:

• Head of Staff

Denied

Unfortunately, your forums diplomat application has been denied.
You may re-apply next time applications are opened.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to Retro's Forum Diplomat Application - Denied
  • Frog locked this topic