Nu7 WO Application Sly

Sly

Your name on the roster: Sly

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): SSGT

Do you understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: None

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): 

I have been nothing but loyal and have strived to work to be the best in Nu7. I will be there for the enlisted and the command I will not hesitate to make decisions, of course, I will not be making them but I will be ready when I do. I believe with everything I've done for nu7 and everything I will do shows I'm ready and I'm willing to do what's best for the Nu7 branch as a whole. I have an idea of what this job will take of me and I am ready to do it. I'm ready for the time I will spend on it and the good that will come from it. I know I'm low ranking to even think of applying for this application but I am going to try anyways I believe even though I'm low ranking you will understand what I will contribute with this rank. I will be my very best and act it this will be a privilege to join the CMD team. I have shown dedication to this branch through my friendship with those in it and the way I act in it my dedication to this branch is surely seen through GL That is why I should be trusted.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): 

I have been an active and good member of the server and have had multiple roles in it and strive in this the most. Ever since I joined I have been trying to join the command team to be the leader the one people look up to this is the best way to do it. I've been constantly excelling in my positions and have been there. I've been on the server helping connect to those around me. It's been nothing but a gift buts it is a gift that gives to both me and the server I can help the server be better and have better people do better things. I have been around this server a while and iv seen multiple branches but the one i keep coming back to is that MTF Nu7 will be all the better if I join the Command team. No one deserves anything but I will make sure this is one thing that if anyone deserves it its me.

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words):

I am used to CMD ranks in multiple servers including this one. I will get more members into this branch and help cmd with anything they need. I would be the best option for it because of my relentless will to make branches better to be there for it. I will be a great option because of my determination for it I will strive to make this a thriving battalion and let it be the best of the best. I have been in multiple servers with the Officer rank and have done a lot of good in it and brought good people in and push bad ones out. I can be on frequently and be a beacon to those enlisted who need me and be a good officer and help command with getting people in or just being a good example with other branches. I can be a friend to those who need it and a leader this is an overall Leadership role and I plan to excel in it.

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?:

Bring them to the side away from others and tell them to not disrespect others they might get punished if they pursue it further and if you want to say something to them pm or Dm them never put it in OOC or looc near people,

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?:

Warn them there, and then if they don't listen to you ask your higher-ups if you should punish them.

+ support

this guy is so active!!! 

been very dedicated to Nu7

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+Support

-Pretty active

-Not a minge

-Shows potential to join command

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making