Waxxer Ban Appeal- Denied

Waxxer

1. Steam Name: Waxxer

2. Ingame Name: Waxxer

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569101529

4. Ban Length: Perm

5. Admin that Banned you: Quack

6. Reason for Ban: Racism

7. Dispute:  Well I think I should be unbanned because this ban was issued over a year ago now and I know that what I may have done was not right and I'm not trying to justify it or anything all I can say is that I have changed and that it will not happen again since this ban I have been playing on gaming lights SCPRP server and I have grown to like it a lot and the reason why I want to dispute this ban is that it really looks bad on my record at the time of when this ban was issued I was a different person I was very young and was immature and i feel that I have changed since then and that I can and will do better I feel that I am ready to do better as a member of this community and like I said before I am not saying that I did not deserve what punishment I got for the actions I did i am just saying that I feel I should get a second chance.

Edited by Waxxer
Typo

• Waxxer changed the title to Waxxer Ban Appeal
1 hour ago, Waxxer said:

when this ban was issued I was a different person I was very young and was immature

Heard this a million times before, oldest trick in the book. If you were permanently banned for racism, that's tough. Part of maturing is realizing there are consequences in life for your actions.

- Support

• Like 2

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

-MASSIVE SUPPORT

Nah.
First, you haven't been really active at all until roughly 2 weeks ago in GL-SCPRP.

spacer.png

Even when you were active, after the incident with GL-IRP, you continued causing issues.
spacer.png

Now you want to come back after a year?
If anything, I'd say give it time, maybe prove yourself on the SCP-RP then give this another try after a few months or so.
Until then, it's a no from me.

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

36 minutes ago, Master Chief said:

-MASSIVE SUPPORT

Nah.
First, you haven't been really active at all until roughly 2 weeks ago in GL-SCPRP.

spacer.png

Even when you were active, after the incident with GL-IRP, you continued causing issues.
spacer.png

If anything, I'd say give it time, maybe prove yourself on the SCP-RP then give this another try after a few months or so.

with evidence provided by chief and my own added judgment I'm gonna -support this, first racism is a HUGE no no in my book and I don't forgive much of anyone who is racist even if they have changed but without my opinion I still think others wouldn't forgive you as well since your ban was only a one year ago on top of that the added battlemetrics show that you are in fact not active on SCP RP and even then you have caused trouble over there as well. Over all I don't think you are ready to come back.

Current: Ω OSLD CPT 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

3 hours ago, Master Chief said:

-MASSIVE SUPPORT

Nah.

spacer.png

spacer.png

- support 

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

7 hours ago, Master Chief said:

-MASSIVE SUPPORT

Nah.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

8 hours ago, Master Chief said:

-MASSIVE SUPPORT

Nah.

spacer.png

spacer.png

-Support for me just look at the evidence.

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

- Support
Completely Agree with Chiefs Statement here as it shows that you need to prove yourself, more than just 2 weeks on scp.

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

9 hours ago, Master Chief said:

Now you want to come back after a year

Totally understand what you are saying and your right I probably should give it a lot more time and I will prove myself on scprp thank you for the constructive criticism 

• Gaminglight Love 1

17 hours ago, Waxxer said:

Totally understand what you are saying and your right I probably should give it a lot more time and I will prove myself on scprp thank you for the constructive criticism 

This will likely be denied but I do hope you continue to better yourself and eventually get your second chance. 🙂

• Gaminglight Love 1

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

21 hours ago, Waxxer said:

One of, if not the rarest response I have seen in regards to a ban appeal.
I sincerely wish you the best in-game & IRL and I look forward to your appeal in the future.

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo