InfinityFoxlet - False Warn Report- Accepted

Sammy Sprinkler

Your In-game: Sammy

The admin's name in-game: Infinity Foxlet

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Not sure

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/26964ed509564c7b1eb0626f2c87ab33

Why do you think this warn was false: I had no knowledge of this warn until now, since this warn I believe Infinity Foxlet has been community blacklisted, and with that, labeled as a minge by everyone. This also was probably an accident, warning me, and I don't think I was even on when it happened, not like you're gonna get Foxlet's story, since having left the community, but he said, "My bad Sammy" the next time I joined a VC with him, didn't realize what he meant until now. Having 11 warns is actually extremely annoying, and at my 10 warn ban I had no clue and thought that was my 9th. So I believe this warn is false, having as the staff was labeled as a minge, community blacklisted, and the warn seeming like it was directed toward someone else that is not me. I have evidence I asked Foxlet, context is I asked if that warn was an accident, he responded with "Accident" then "Cool?" here is the evidence: https://gyazo.com/815c00a970304a2e8e1c091921a28d06 Full context: https://gyazo.com/776aa4b4a29f55953702c955867c7d2e

Any extra information:

Edited by Sammy Sprinkler

3 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

No evidence the warn is false?

Poor Dispute aka just because someone got blacklisted and was staff member that warned you doesnt totally mean its false. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

12 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Poor Dispute aka just because someone got blacklisted and was staff member that warned you doesnt totally mean its false. 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Head Admin
13 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

i can attempt to DM foxlet on discord, might still have it not sure, but the warn was a little less than 3 months ago and i think i was offline as well, but ima try cuz this warn is really annoying

getting a hold of someone who has him friended on discord now, he has dm's from unfriended people off

Edited by Sammy Sprinkler

54 minutes ago, Sammy Sprinkler said:

fixed it with evidence im definitely not dumb and forgot to add it before

Full context of the convo plz

Him saying the word "accident" proves nothing, we have no idea what you said to prompt that response

-support until context is posted

edit: + support now that context has been posted

Edited by Respecter of Women Big Ben

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

That bald Aussie Guy