4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become trial-mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Associate Researcher Pablo

What is your steam name?: Pablo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:575105202

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): PabloProoo111#3257

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) well, no i dont have any experience with staffing, but even tho i can still learn

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i started playing about 6 months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? about 6 months ago

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 9, image.thumb.png.41f6ec122330e07e4e953347d23d1cc4.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: GMT+2 Swedish time

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel I am qualified of this rank since I've been on this server for a reasonable period of time and it has always been a nice experience for me, and I want to ensure that everyone else has a positive and good experience on this server as well because it is the BEST SCP-RP Server on Gmod. I would really like to become a trial-moderator so that I can learn more and contribute more to the server.. I believe I would make an excellent addition to the staff team. I want to make the server more enjoyable and trouble-free from rule breakers, I would be an funny staff member, but serious when required. I believe I can make the server a better place for everyone by removing those that spoil the pleasure for others. and i belive the server also needs some more staff members online during Off hours, (could be me), I believe I would rapidly grasp the principles of staff and their tasks. I make every effort to go on and keep being active on the server everyday, usally when i see an rule breaker breaking the rule, i usally tell them to stop and tell them what their doing is wrong and if u dont stop now, u get warned by an moderator. 

Scenario questions: 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would explain to him or her why they had been brought to the sit. If they just curse at me, I'm going to gag them. Following that, I would offer him/her another chance to talk in the conversation and explain themselves. If they continue to swear at me, I will mute them. so there be a little bit silence, Finally, I would issue them an formal warning for MRDM and staff insult and request a ban from an Admin+. or higher if needed, depends on if they LTAP. if im right, Mass RDMing is an 1 Week ban,

Please just leave a + or - Support on why you think I should be or not be accepted into the Staff team.

I will take any criticism and try to better myself for staff. Thank you.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? Well In this circumstance, I would gag all of the players. Then I'd meet with each player individually to hear their version of the tale. Finally, after careful consideration, or perhaps with the assistance of a Moderator+ whose got more experience than me, I would select who ought to be penalized. Depending on the seriousness of the problem, I'd request a ban from an Admin+.

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+Support

+You are very active especially during off hours
+You seem to be dedicated to join staff
+App seems decent
+Improved Your reputation a bit since last app
+Last warn was about 3 months ago
+seens like a nice guy

• Gaminglight Love 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

19 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

Im not gonna lie you've been pretty clean and i've been checking everything I can to see if  you legit did anything bad and nothing came out so good job!

until uhh

image.thumb.png.55aab046ac30bcff5c24f1b14f364bc9.png

gonna stay neutral since you did improve and you really do want this staff position seeing as this is your 4th application

i haven't been able to be active in the past days and more because of all the exams and tests i've gotten in school, but everything should be a little bit better now, 

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+support 
seems really nice and from what i know very chill and responsible
very active 

• Like 1

Senior Researcher / Experienced Medic / The Theorists

Professional Dumbass / RDMRDMRDM / Furry

Ha you thought there would be something [REDACTED] here.

Trial Moderator