7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scor become staff?

• Yes
    • No

• Head of Staff

What is your in-game name?: SL Scor

What is your steam name?: scor 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:579774652

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: The only experience I have with staffing is in a totally different game known as FiveM. I was head admin of the server, typically the server had around 35 players daily, also dealt with IA. 

What date did you start playing on the community? June 21, 2021. (took a long break from then)

What date did you make your forums account? September 21st 2022.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot): image_2022-10-15_181648726.png.6f69c000dc30b44ad8c8a673ec0b2355.png

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No sir/mam. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at?: Yes and going to read it more to have better rote memorization.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I started this server back in 2021, new to PoliceRP, and was instantly welcomed. I remember talking to people like Sourg and Tactical etc. I took a long break and came back to the server and fell in love again and met new people, like everyone from SL and some SMT(specifically Phil}. Furthermore, I want others to experience this also. I want to grow my bond with the staff team and other members to make the community happier and overall more healthy. I am on mostly every day (i have 2.5 weeks as of now}, with that being said I am very active and motivated. I am very determined to learn from other higher-ups and to familiarize myself with the procedures and what I need to do. I have donated $540+ to help the server/community but I believe I can help more by keeping the server as in good shape as possible by responding to sits and learning more when I am unsure about something from my peers. I cannot wait to go on the staff team with a professional mindset to better myself and the community. Thank you for this opportunity!!! 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly, I would tp the player to an isolated position and try to speak to the person respectfully and professionally. Since he/she is cursing at me, I would !gag the player. Furthermore, I would explain what he/she did wrong and give a Formal warning and then go to an Admin+ for a ban. According to the staff handbook it states that "RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - Formal Warning + 5 day Ban". If under any circumstances that no Admin+ is on, I would jail the person for 300 seconds. Also, logs will prove the mass RDM. 

dM43pL3.png

14 hours ago, soup95 said:

+/- support

+active

-can be mingey at times

-Not met requirements.

Good luck scor!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head Admin
On 10/16/2022 at 9:29 AM, soup95 said:

+/- support

+active

-can be mingey at times

-Not met requirements.

Good luck scor!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-Support

Too mingey.

Not meeting the requirements.

Good luck, Scor!

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

On 10/16/2022 at 9:29 AM, soup95 said:

+/- support

+active

-can be mingey at times

-Not met requirements.

Good luck scor!

- jack bish says (honestly you should give him/her a try because they might do great regarding there background)

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

+Support

Ive personally never had an issue with Scor. 

as SL Boss I’ve never seen a single report on him being mingey. 

he has only 1 warning and seems like he wants to help the community so I don’t see why he can’t be given a chance.

and he is active.

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

On 10/18/2022 at 7:33 PM, Trumpo said:

+Support

Ive personally never had an issue with Scor. 

as SL Boss I’ve never seen a single report on him being mingey. 

he has only 1 warning and seems like he wants to help the community so I don’t see why he can’t be given a chance.

and he is active.

never seen scor break the rules

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Like 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC