Jrshafer is coming home

Jrshafer

Hex i Appreciate the kind words you were fun to work with and ill miss it i shall be back one day 

Drizzle i also thank you and i am always down to play lfd2 or RnN whenever i have time my dms are always open 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

WAIT WTF I GO TO SCHOOL AND TO THE GYM AND COME BACK TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro there is no way I ever fully recover, we had so many great chats and moments i'll never forget, always doing funny shit and messing with us. Your addiction to GMOD and overall being a great person and Elvis will mark me. You would always try to do something and unite us, from LFD2, which I remember you said I was actually good to just hunting you on the server. I was inactive for a month and you're gone, bruh. Goodbye, please comeback soon.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Man i remember when you were on your way to CMD, you are a legend of security man! I wish you the best of luck wherever you go man, take care. Best CMD to ever be around.. will indeed miss ya

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

• Giga locked this topic