Carter's Guardian Application.

J. Carter

In Game Name: Carter

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:527734762

Discord ID: ìʍ Ӏօʂէ#2275

Squadron you are Applying for: Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Epsilon-11 SSGT

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Bravo-13

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1 (This warn+ban was given over 2 years ago by admin who mistakenly gave it to me, I've made an appeal and was approved but it was never removed from my records. This is being actively reviewed by staff. My appeal link: 

image.png.1966702a070c9f6fa3c56df4bd242c1a.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: The reason I want to become a part of the Red Right Hand team is that I want to challenge myself with something greater than where I am now and would like to push myself to become the best version of myself I can achieve. I am here to learn from the best and to prove myself to others around me. I enjoy playing on this server and I am very active. This branch is where there are tons of roleplay opportunities which I would like to be a part of as I believe that I can be an active participant in and make decisions that can greatly benefit the team and the SCP Foundation.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I believe by being apart of the team I can help improve both myself and my fellow teammates around me. Becoming a RRH member is a major goal of mine and I intend on going above and beyond to prove myself and achieve this goal. If I was to accepted into RRH, I would make sure that RRH is being represented in the best light and ensure that no classified intel is leaked and to make sure that anyone who happens to stumble upon or overhear a conversation regarding any REDACTED/CLASSIFIED is to dealt with accordingly. I will prioritize the absolute protection of the Council members and will execute any order given to me without hesitation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Weiss locked this topic