Matilda Staff Report- Denied

Bartholomew

5 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

I hate to continue to post after already making the report, but this is getting ridiculous, how would you know the intentions of what the players doing? she wasnt stuck she was able to move around, just make a report? not that big of deal. Your also claiming that every staff member physgun abuses? so that means you aswell?

so you're admitting that you staff abuse off duty? seems pretty unprofessional.

Telling lower staff members about reading staff guidelines is not an admin's duty, Its the HoS job as a admin im not in a position to displine other staff members.

I made this report so that the proper precautionary measures can be taken care of properly so that instances like this dont happen in the future.

I'm sorry Bart but i disagree. Saying you have to be HOS to correct a very simple and minor staffing mistake is completely ridiculous. Were a team and were here to help each other out.

+/- Support

With a 7 second video it's hard to find all of the context here and when it comes to reports i'm not going to make any assumptions. 

IF a player is blocking spawn then  you are therefore stuck. IF this was the case moving the player a couple feet would be perfectly fine.

At worst she moved the player too far. A quick "Hey matilda, be careful on relying on your physgun too much off duty." would have worked just fine.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

12 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

- Support
From what I have heard the player was body blocking the door way and Matilda has then used a physgun to move the player out of the doorway. Technically according to the physgun rules its only to be used when a player is stuck or when your own vehicle is stuck. I have seen multiple members of staff using their physgun in this exact situation all members being below the rank of Senior Admin. In this situation I feel as though no strike should be needed in this situation but it is SMTs judgement.

(added billy's story)

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

- support

this is so Minor and the small act of grabing him and moving him doesn’t affect rp or anyone in a major way. He was blocking the door way plain and simple 

also Barth no offense to you but come on. Your an admin and per the staff book “Tasked with mentoring new staff members and assisting as needed. “ that’s for Adminds. Teach her don’t do this 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Head Admin
11 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support

-Mans was body blocking the spawn door
-Not serious, no ones RP was affected by moving someone that was blocking a door

Agreed

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I