Pepewise/Baljeet ban appeal- Denied

Baljeet

Steam Name: Baljeet (maybe changed to Pepewise in the near future)

Ingame Name: Pepewise (possibly, I forgot what it was)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200185993

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: The person that banned me was Zack on console I assume

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: This was about 2 years ago I had a really dark sense of humor and thought it would be hilarious to start saying the nword (I apologize for that)

xtra: As the message above me says this was around 2 years ago and I do apologize for my behavior from those 2 years I have grown and changed as a person and I have bettered myself with my "humor", I was an edgy 14 year old who thought racism was the funniest thing ever but I have changed from that mindset. Thank you for taking my appeal into consideration.

14 hours ago, Bub said:

+ support
It has been 2 years since this incident happend and if you think you have changed since then ill give you the benefit of the doubt.
Good luck

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

14 hours ago, Bub said:

+ support
It has been 2 years since this incident happend and if you think you have changed since then ill give you the benefit of the doubt.
Good luck

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

Hi I just wanted to say thank you for giving me benefit of the doubt that was very nice of you and I very much respect you for it but when I try to join the server it says I'm still banned?

Edited by Baljeet

30 minutes ago, Baljeet said:

Hi I just wanted to say thank you for giving me benefit of the doubt that was very nice of you and I very much respect you for it but when I try to join the server it says I'm still banned?

SMT haven't made a decision on your ban appeal yet.

• Like 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

- Support

Ain't this you?? not the kinda person wanted on GL 

r u kidding.PNG

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

-Support

You claim you've changed and that your ban was a lapse in judgement, but your discord custom status seems to suggest otherwise.

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

31 minutes ago, Theta said:

- Support

r u kidding.PNG

'nuff said

-support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

1 hour ago, Theta said:

- Support

r u kidding.PNG

Changing my + support to a - support. Learn how to present yourself in other forms of communication. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

I'd like to clarify that I didn't come up with that, that is a juicewrld quote from a video with his girlfriend and I keep that kind of humor outside of people that I know aren't comfortable with that kind of humor nevertheless I still don't use the word that got me banned

• Laughing 1
  • Dislike 1

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

• Sad 2

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander