Dragons Pyke Application

Imagine Dragon These

Pyke Syndicate Application  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Does Dragon Deserve Pykes?

• Yes, Please state why
    • No, Please state why

What is your In Game Name/Steam ID and Discord ID?:
My In game Name is Dragon, my steam id is STEAM_0:1:191209672 , my discord id is 239130337295204352

Why do you want to become a Member of the Pyke’s?:
I want to become a member of the pyke's because I have always dreamed of being in the syndicate and fill like my life's purpose has finally been met and I can hopefully achieve my life goals if I were to join the Pykes and be the ultimate spice trafficker and do the Pyke Syndicate proud.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?:
Something that sets me out from the other applicants Is my talent in vocal acting and my immersion into role play with my past experiences that have me take character quickly and excel at it aswell.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to the Pyke Branch? (Please explain):
The biggest thing I can bring to the pyke branch is my skill in selling and dealing out things throughout life and how to truly handle business so the pyke syndicate would never lose out on a deal aslong as I am there with my expertise and seduction skills with my excellent vocal acting.

List a few achievements you have accomplished in the server:
A few achievements I accomplished on the server during my time here is reviving and increasing activity in the batalalions I have been in along with doc work and coordination when I was The High Inquisitor creating the IQ Branches rosters and formating it to make it automatic with the assistance of Mann. I have done many others things aswell trying to always contribute to my battalion to make it a enjoyable experience for everyone. And most of my ranks being down below in my signature

How often can you be active in-game?:
I can be very active during the week around 3-5 hours everyday during the week and playing the mornings EST on fridays and trying to be on all day satudary for meetings and sunday as those are the prime days.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

Edited by Imagine Dragon These

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

Can't write an application to save his life 💀

We all know that Fennec is a great guy and will be more than a good person to contribute to this.

+SUPPORT

• Skull 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

12 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Can't write an application to save his life 💀

We all know that Fennec is a great guy and will be more than a good person to contribute to this.

+SUPPORT

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars