Crunch's Pyke Application

Crunch

Should I assist the Pyke Syndicate?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I assist the Pyke Syndicate?

• Yes (+Support)
    • No (-Support)

What is your In Game Name/Steam ID and Discord ID?:
Crunch | STEAM_0:1:49540812 | sage#0909

Why do you want to become a Member of the Pyke’s?:
I would like to use my previous command positions and experiences to really make this something that brings people into the server and keeps them there. I like challenging myself and during my tenure as command I tried to reinvent myself and I would like to apply that towards a brand new faction that has to be built from the ground up. I'd like to think of myself as someone is extremely aware of whats happening around them and below them. I think using my extensive history as a command member in this position would be extremely beneficial as I am able to recall certain key moments where a battalion may have struggled and apply that to something new, fresh, and invigorating. This will attract a total new audience. Anyone from old players to more competitive PvP oriented players will join for something that isn't being brought to them anywhere else. Using all of my past knowledge I really think I could make this something that people are excited to be a part of and truly make a difference.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?:
I think my extensive history on the server is a major part of who I am and how I am known. I've been here for nearly a year and in that time I have been a Vice Commander of two battalions (Naval and Deathtroopers), a Commander of the aforementioned, and most recently a member of Imperial High Command. I understand when to have fun but also when to put my foot down. Moreover, I know how to read people and situations. During times where my battalions, or those adjacent to me were struggling I came up with multiple ideas in order to bring people to them and it was something I genuinely enjoyed doing.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to the Pyke Branch? (Please explain):
A fresh and reinvigorating love of the server for new and past players is something that I really want to strive for. During my time as a long time command member for DT I heard from dozens of people that the server wasn't competitive enough and it drove people away. I directly heard their complaints and I would like to implement those. I pick up on things pretty quick and I like to challenge myself and I think this would be the perfect oppurtunity to take everything that I've learned beforehand and apply it in a way thats bigger than myself.

List a few achievements you have accomplished in the server:
In order of achievement:(RP) Naval Vice Commander, DT Vice Commander, DT Commander, DT Senior Commander, High Command
In order of achievement:(Staff) Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Member, Senior Admin

How often can you be active in-game?:
I currently average 5-6 hours a day.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):
3 warns, 2 from CWRP (2019) for ARDM & Player Dis and 1 from PoliceRP (2018) for LTAP.

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

3 hours ago, Thermite said:

+Support
- Good app
- Seems like a nice person
- Has previous command background
- All warns are from 3-4 years ago
- Good Luck!!!

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

On 9/28/2022 at 11:38 PM, Thermite said:

+Support
- Good app
- Seems like a nice person
- Has previous command background
- All warns are from 3-4 years ago
- Good Luck!!!

Crunch proved himself fit for command via his HC and DT command roles!