Hmmm STEAM_0:1:86146730 - Player Report- Accepted

Justin tbh

Your in game name: Justin
The player's in game name: hmmm
The player's steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86146730

What did the player do: Teaching other players how to prop minge after they just joined. 

Evidence:
Clip 1 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/C0a4Xv_3V81Ee/d1337NSGPOlY?invite=cr-MSx2a3gsMTEwNTI5NzMwLA
Clip 2 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/C0aHImylz71Ez/d1337gZMa62b?invite=cr-MSw3TGosMTEwNTI5NzMwLA

What do you believe should happen to the player: one week ban or more
Any extra information: Player was jailed by myself and was advised to read the !motd, but showed no remorse or care to do so.

image.thumb.png.9c71c10f5d376c457e4a02d1243e35d0.png

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

1 hour ago, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Clear evidence

-Shameful that he's teaching new players to minge

I really hope that new player didn’t get in trouble but instead learned not to do that anymore. However I do hope this minge teacher gets punished.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

4 hours ago, RussTime said:

I really hope that new player didn’t get in trouble but instead learned not to do that anymore. However I do hope this minge teacher gets punished.

Nope no trouble! I pulled them up to a roof, explained what they did and why it was not okay, and pointed them to the direction of our car dealer and a map of the city so they could get started with actual RP. They were super nice and just trying to have a fun time!

• Like 1

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP