SCP Addition - SCP-2006 "Too Spooky" - Denied

Jummy

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-2006 

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2859203566 (I will explain more later)

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: n/a (None)

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 3000

5. Why should we add this SCP?: Listen, we have a lot, and I mean a lot of SCPs that are just monsters that kill you. I get it's a horror based game at it's core, but I still feel there could be more interesting things we could do with SCPs. This SCP could bring a bit of that horror + more RP without actively being able to kill personnel. It would also give Research more interesting in-game SCPs, which is always a plus (i am biased.)

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-2006 is a spherical entity (in lore) able to take shape of anything it deems scary. The SCP's main goal is to make personnel afraid. This SCP is capable of speech, by the way.

7. Extra information: For balance reasons this SCP would not be able to kill people, as (just an example) if it saw SCP-682, it could just take that form and... and yeah we're super screwed. This SCP would also not be allowed to transform into humans, as that would just take away the purpose of SCP-8286-GL. For a method of transformation into scary things (like other SCPs) then... well I'm not too sure. There could be a custom swep, or an advert system of changing SCPs for it. Probably the latter as to avoid long programming.

This SCP would not stir chaos via killing, but rather through communication error. If there is not a clear known whereabout of SCP-2006, or people just don't know it's SCP-2006, then things could go bad quickly without teamwork. MTF should have to use deduction to figure out what's what, I think it's a bit more fun than just shooting at it (although you could do that immediatley.)

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

- Support 
Reason: Too Spooky to be added into the server.

Jokes aside:

+ Support 

Reason: would be interesting to test on 2006

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 12:39 PM, Hex-G said:

Glad this didn't get lost in suggestions. Great idea, perfect for spooky month to get added.

Indeed👹

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

this would be something really cool to see, and i would love seeing how people react to a spooky entity while in character.  +support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support

the scp 1471 we all wanted to have 😭

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 9/15/2022 at 9:54 AM, Avalon Levi said:

- Support 
Reason: Too Spooky to be added into the server.

Jokes aside:

+ Support 

Reason: would be interesting to test on 2006

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||