Minecraft let’s play

styx

Hi, and welcome to my Minecraft Let’s Play Episode 1 on the EpicCreeper Gaming Channel!!! Today I will be playing Minecraft obviously!! Today I will start by punching some wood and then making a shovel. Oops, I actually meant Pickaxe, so now I need more wood  so now that I have pick axe I go mine. This is where I like to sing my favorite song, the fortnite rap featuring ninja!! Fortnite fortnite lets go I play it all night all night for show!! Alright I got some iron and now let’s craft a iron pick!! Okay now I’m going back to mine. OH WOW I ALREADY FOUND DIAMONDS!!!! This is enough to get a full set!!! I got a full set of diamond now and now I need obsidian. Okay we are at lava level and.... okay I see obsidian let’s go get it. Alright now let’s make a nether portal. And.. light it! Alright now that we’re in the nether let’s go gets some blazes. Okay I’m back I just killed enough blazes. Now let’s make some eyes of ender!! Okay now we are off to the stronghold. Oh wow it’s actually right here! Alright put some eye of Enders in.... INTO THE END! Alright there’s the dragon and.....

• Angry 1

This is the Lockpicking Lawyer and what I have for you today is an IMC brand Titan battery cover lock. This is a relatively new product on the frontier, but unfortunately for the Legion main I'm currently rodeoing it has several glaring flaws. The core itself is one of them, in order to pick it I am going to use this dataknife Bosnian Bill and I made. Little click on one, nothing on 2, click on 3, back to 1, 1 is set, little counterrotation on 2 and we've got it open. I would do that again to show you it wasn't a fluke, but there is actually a much faster way to open this lock than single pin picking. I am going insert a thin shim of metal I cut from a stim energy drink can and insert it alongside the shackle, just on the inside here. That will push aside the single locking lug and we've got it open. One more time to show you it wasn't a fluke. As you can see this lock offers about as much protection as the average masterlock and should absolutely not be used to secure expensive military hardware. That's all I have for you today if you have any questions or comments please put them below. if you like this video and would like to see more like it please subscribe and as always have a nice day. Thank you.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

This is so not right, let me show you what it is suppose to look like:

HI GUYS WELCOME BACK TO MY CHANNEL, XxX_ULTRAMEGAPROMINECRAFTGAMER_XxX HERE BACK WITH A MINECRAFT LETS PLAY EPISODE 1, ok I just spawned in and this part will be kinda boring so Imma just do some off camera mining. Ok guys, Im back and I have a castle, full netherite, I killed every boss, and I have taken over the nether. Well that is it for this episode, hope yall enjoyed and make sure to like, subscribe and comment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to episode one of Jerma Craft, the series where I play Minecraft; this is gonna be a single-player let’s play, and when I say “let’s play,” I use that term... heh, pretty loosely, because I’m an idiot in this game, you’re gonna see lots of fails, you’re gonna see lots of... triumphs, at least I’m hoping. So go grab yourself a nice hot cup of coffee, hot cup of cocoa; I got apple cider right here freshly brewed, let me take a sip... ahh, that’s good cider.

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF