omen's Security Juggernaut Application

omenGL

1. What is your in-game name?: omen/farmer omen

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:521103062

3. Current Rank in Security: Corporal

4. Time on the server: 1 week (first appeared in 2020)

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 10

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No, not that I know of as I only have been in maintenance.

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Bucket and Krendel

8. What is your current level in game?: 106

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: I understand.

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I deserve to join the Juggernauts for a multitude of reasons. The first reason is my combat prowess. As some people may know I am a farmer, which means I have to stay on top of and am on top of my aim and ability to 1v1. I have been practicing lately with the Ares Shrike, USAS-12, and other high recoil guns to allow myself to land more shots while using said weaponry. Joining gensec was a way for me to improve my aim. I felt as though being in the shoes of gensec and fighting those pesky "cRoUcH SpAmMiNg bRoKeN HiTbOx fArMeRs", would help me improve my combative skills. The second reason is my stubbornness. My stubbornness, I believe, would be a good fit for the juggernaut role. I don't give up easily on something, so say some dclass are constantly rioting and holding down dblock, hell has let loose. I'll constantly break them down slowly, death by death until command can get enough security to retake the area and put an end to the riots for good. The third reason I deserve to join the Juggernauts is my pure activity. I can easily pull a 12+ hour session every day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I've proven this beforehand during my time in maintenance where I posted a 24 hr activity log. And the last is pretty simple. I want to help out. Seeing how hell-like dblock can get sometimes from just a few farmers makes me eager to be able to help out any way I can. If I get accepted I will double down on everything, making sure I can be the best juggernaut I can be and I will prevail in the face of any riot, no matter how large or small. Even if it means dying constantly. Please take into consideration my acceptance, I believe to the fullest extent that I will be a great part of the sub-branch.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No. As stated within the Juggernaut SOP, "Juggernauts are not to command anyone that is above their normal Security rank. They are to follow the Golden Rules, just like normal Security would."

Edited by omenGL

Security Sergeant Major | Juggernaut Enforcer

Owner of A.H.I.R.D 'Atlas'

juggernaut RP

+Support

Even tho he's a Farmer, still a good GENSEC guy.

Very active and always ready to roll

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

+ Support

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! This application into the Juggernaut Sub-Branch has been accepted! Please speak to any Juggernaut Enforcer+ for training.

Edited by Jrshafer

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Star locked this topic