Reese's RRH Guardian Application

Reeses

In Game Name:  Reeses

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:24804972

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):Reeses#1117

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: CI MSGT, D5 LCPL, CI IA

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Banna Bread, RRH Quebec 13

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1 none activewarns.PNG

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Well I wanna join the [REDACTED]  team because. First off I have always looked and seen how cool they looked and I have always respected them for who they are and I have always since I joined the server I had hoped that I had just the faintest luck to ever even join the [REDACTED] . I love the redacted part of them and my favorite part is that they work and protect the [REDACTED]  and very powerful very important people for the SCP Foundation. Which I have always wanted to do I just find them so cool and would be so fun to be with [REDACTED] and the rest of the [REDACTED]  team. I know the ranks are low but I have had previous higher ranks and am working to get back up.

Why should we accept you: If I am going to be honest there are about a billion people who are a better choice than me for this position but if I get this position I would do my very best and I would most likely be on for hours every day protecting the [REDACTED] and other significant high command of The SCP Foundation, and helping with any other problems going on. I am respectful and very active and show maturity and a lot of other things when need be. I am fun but serious and I think that is what the [REDACTED] are they are a fun group but are very mature and respect everyone which earns them respect. Like I said before I know there is a lot of better candidates than me but I have about 2 years I started my adventure on SCP RP played on it for about a year and a half roughly then tried Imperial RP. I got addicted and played that for almost 2 years I believe. Then I played on Police RP for a couple months Which I believe means I have about 3 almost 4 years in the community which is a lot of time in the community and on SCP RP so I hope that you see me fit to be at this level of position and to be in this fantastic group.  

Edited by Reeses
Promoted

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

I just wanted to say idk if this is allowed but I know the ranks are low but I have had higher ranks in the past just my current ranks

Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang

+/- support 

following the same boat with Ven in that I have heard of you but you really should spend more time on the server and ranking up more, also you should probably note that you have had more experience on the server than your ranks would tell

Again i did say I had about 2 years. I forgot to include I believe that, I am level 108, also my ranks were higher but some personal issues came up but I am working on going back up the ranks

On 8/4/2022 at 10:08 PM, Trizium said:

+ Support

- Good Person from what I've heard

- Good app

give the man or girl a chance to get int oor get accepted into RRH

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

BTW I HAVE BEEN PROMOTED MULTIPLE TIMES SINCE APPLYING

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic