1. 1. Should i become a PD LT again

• Yes i should
    • No i shouldn't

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Scruffy

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:453649509

Current Rank:  Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: I think i got Sergeant Major sometime 2020.

What timezone are you in?: AEST [Australian eastern standard time]   

How many Warns do you have?: 6

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I am well experienced with holding a command position in a department, with reaching the rank of MSGT [Which is a low command rank in SWAT] back in 2020.I was in command for about 3 or 4 months and exceeded the expectations of my high command. I am also currently a 2LT in HRT and a MA in USMS I took pride in training officers, holding meetings and helping the lower ranked officers/Agents succeed in their careers. I am always friendly and more than willing to help in any way I could. Even tho I'm in a different time zone I always try to make time to help out any lower ranking people to get to the stage I am at. I am somewhat active because of time zone I try to be on as much as I can. I am confident and mature enough to carry out all my duties and to make my command proud.  Plus won’t it be nice to have someone which is PD low command on late at nights. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes i do agree with the terms.

Edited by ScruffyPlays

33 minutes ago, Seb said:

+Support

I have never had a negative interaction with Scruffy, he has command experience and is active. I feel he would be a good fit in PD Command!
Good luck!

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY