Justagny's Security Juggernaut Application

Justagny

1. What is your in-game name?: Justagny

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:445518576

3. Current Rank in Security: MSGT

4. Time on the server: 5 days

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 7

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Turners

8. What is your current level in game?: 46

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I believe I deserve to join Juggernaut because I view myself as a particularly active member of GENSEC, I try to get on when most other members of GENSEC are offline. As Juggernaut not only I could more effectively assist in keeping D-Block secure and keep D-Class from escaping, I could also better assist in the recontainment of breached SCPs and defending against different GOIs that make their way to LCZ. I also would like to continue to rank up and explore the sub branches of GENSEC and Juggernaut is one of the sub branches I would like to experience.  +

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No because as a sub branch of GENSEC the golden rules still apply to listen to your higher ups

Security CPT | DHFTO / Roster Slave

+Support

-Great person, always see him in D-block

-Ready to shoot them D-class 

-10/10 best MSGT 

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

• 2 weeks later...
  • Star locked this topic