Dragon Starfighter Vice commander Application

dragonslayer997

Dragon Starfighter Vice Commander Application  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dragon be Starfighter Vice commander?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Dragon

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I Want to be a vice commander For Starfighters Because I honestly love this group so much. In my time being a starfighter I've made so many friends and have had many great experiences I will never forget, so many good times. This group means the world to me. So for me starfighters is my top priority and always will be. I believe with my experience I've gained so far and my commitment to this great battalion. I can help strengthen starfighters and help it continue to grow. In my few months being here I've done my best to help strengthen starfighters and make it thrive. my goal in starfighters is to make it a great battalion, give it a friendly atmosphere and help it grow in size. With this position I can help make changes, make sure nco+ are doing a good job and helping in any decision making with my fellow command team. By getting vice commander I believe I can accomplish these goals and help keep Starfighters a proud Strong battalion that continues to thrive.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Time played 326:26 (2 Weeks) according to my BattleMetrics

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to lead and oversee others, to set the example and make sure the battalion is thriving and doing well. Some other responsibilities include improving the branch by making new and better changes. it also involves listening to your officers and nco's for problems they face or solutions/ideas they may have that can improve the battalion as a whole. you must also listen and communicate with the enlisted as they are the core of the battalions and need to have a voice. Also you must be willing to work hard such as doing roster updates at a quick reasonable pace and checking the loggings to make sure officers and ncos meet their quotas and are doing a good job. You are the example you must behave and act as a leader should.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe you can trust me for a few reasons. Firstly my commitment to the server and to starfighters as a whole. in my time on gaminglight imperial rp majority of it has been on starfighters. while in starfighters I've logged in total over three hundred hours and have been on almost daily. Also in that time I have never received a warning or a strike. I have followed the gaming light rules and have not ruined any others experience on the server. I take my position seriously and I hope my logged activity helps prove that point. Secondly id like to present some of my accomplishments I've achieved while I've been in starfighters. As a nco then officer to where I am now Group captain.[Major] In my time in starfighters I've recruited 35 members, met every weeks quota and became the leader of gladius squadron and have been working hard to revive it. I've also helped out my fellow command team many times and have helped many members with any questions or tasks they needed help with. I've also achieved the Distinguished Service Medal. Thirdly you can trust me because my fellow starfighters trust me. when my higher up asks something of me they know I can handle the task and get it done right. I've put time, hard work and many long hours to get to where I am now. I am proud of my accomplishments so far. I want to do even more to better starfighters as a whole and I believe being a vice commander would help me accomplish that. Lastly I love starfighters more than anything and I want to see it strive and succeed. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can currently be online Daily For At least 8+ hours a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I Have Never Received any warnings

Edited by dragonslayer997

Current: SF Vice Marshall Dragon

+Support

Throughout my time as an AO I have seen only great things come from dragon

-He leads gladius squad in a good manner and revived it very quickly

-Has experience in changing documents to be easier to understand and follow

-Has helped command in figuring out who didn't achieve their quota

-He is very friendly and know when to be serious about things

Overall he is a great fit to be a Vice Marshall of SF, best of luck Dragon

Edited by NotTheFire
Fixing font size

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

6 minutes ago, NotTheFire said:

+Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

49 minutes ago, NotTheFire said:

+Support

Plus Support +1

- Active
-Decent Application