• No

In-Game Name:

Ezekiel

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:483338602

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?:

I have 5 weeks of playtime but I initially started playing SCP-RP in 2020.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:

Yes.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 813559604_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.e1fe0dcb8b48b0d0cee310c24a85c315.png

Why do you want to join event team?

My main motivation for applying to become an Event Team is so that I can help create more interesting PT's as command. Since I just recently attained WO in Security, I would like to be able to heighten the quality of the PT’s that I plan to host. Considering I’ve already helped make dupes for ET members in the past, I would also like access to the powers of Event Team so that I may create better maps for myself and others as well. I’ve always had an interest in being on the Event Team side of events and would love to brainstorm and create both concepts and maps for them. I believe that consistent fun PT's and events will ultimately keep the player retention higher, resulting in more fun for everyone.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

During my 2+ years of experience on the server, I have never received a warn. I believe that this shows not only my large dedication to the server, but also the fact that I have no mal-intentions whatsoever. Considering this is my second time being in command, I’ve done nothing but try to improve the experience for other players on the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

One event idea I've had in mind is something like a gun-game event. This event would consist of multiple rounds where the event participants would battle in a Free For All. All the participants would start the event with the same gun, however, the winner of each round would get a slightly better weapon to use in the rounds after. The amount of rounds you'd have to win in order to win the entire event would depend on the amount of people in the event. If there's many people attending, it might be something like 3 rounds you have to win in order to win the entire event. If there's a smaller pool of participants, it might be something closer to 5. The leader(s) who have the most rounds won/the best gun will get a different player model from the rest so that they're more likely to be singled out and give other players a better chance of catching up. The pro's of this event are that it would hopefully turn out to be a fast-paced PVP event that lasts for many rounds, giving participants a fun combat experience without having to wait too long between rounds.

Former: Head of Medical Staff, Security HOPO DHWD CPT

Major +support

Ezekiel is one of the best builders I have ever seen. He has made me some amazing dupes for me to use for PTs

One of the most creative people I have ever met

On literally all the time

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 7/22/2022 at 2:40 PM, K I W I said:

+Support
Dude is active as hell and would make a great member of event team

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥