What is your name?

Ozymandias 

What is your rank?

NP

How long have you been a NCO?

I’ve been an NCO since 6/22/22 

What rank are you applying for?

Flight Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have? And if you do why?

I have 0 strikes in the department 

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? (120 words)
I should be trusted with the rank of Flight Lieutenant as I have experience in being in a place with that sort of power. On GL Police RP I've made my way to PD CPT, and DOC AWC(Assistant warden of Corrections rank below High command).  The second reason why  I should be trusted with an officer rank is that I'm a friendly person, and I try to keep a personality that will make someone not scared to talk to an Officer about a problem they are having with another Pilot or themselves. The last reason why I should be a rank of an officer is that I'm mature, so I know when I can joke around, and when I need to pay attention or take control of a situation 

What can you do to assist the command with this rank? (60 words)

I can assist the Command team by lightening up a bit of the weight they carry for the Battalion and making sure everything is kept up to date. I can also help the Command team by being active late at night when most of the command are sleeping due to me being in PST. I can also help the Command team by providing training to people who need them, so they don't have to wait years just to do one simple training.

What is the point of being an officer? (50 words)

The point of being an Officer is to make sure the Battalion is stable and doesn't fall apart. They also work to keep enlisted in line as well as NCOs and make sure that they are doing their Tryouts and Sims for the week. They also are to carry out punishments for those who need them, and they are to give a big welcoming smile to people who are thinking about joining the Battalion 

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him? (75 words)

I will try to intervene and make sure the NCO doesn't mess up their reputation because of a rouge Officer. If they do not quit their act then I will go to their higher up and tell them about the problems that are happening with that officer, and that something needs to be done. I will then give proof of the situation to the higher-up. I will then go back to my normal duties unless I must provide more information on the Situation. 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

Yes

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

I fully support this application & here are my reasons...

• Having an Officer not on EST is key - we have many SF who are not on EST so he is able to run SIMS & Lead events when there are no other's aboard the ISD
  • Take orders well & follows them to the letter
  • Has the ability to lead 
  • Taken steps to increase their skills in combat flying
  • Greatly increased their Transport Flying ability

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID