styx resign minecraft mod

styx

Well i have been thinking of this for a long time now but I have to probably take my leave here. It has been one hell of a journey for me being in almost every branch to being command for about a year and only getting promoted once. Maintenance was the best branch I could ever wish for, It was the most fun branch i have played on the server. I also would rdm foundnation and gensec on mmf. PLus going on surface on mmf for the cookie factory here and their. now time to list the fuck heads that I remember.

Sparkle- I have known you for a couple years now some how from pixels to here. You are one of the most professional people I have ever met .also a fucking pony man.

Loaf- One of the best Men I have played with. You somehow got home when i was Os for about 7 months. you were one of the best maintenance command I have served with. You also became a fucking furry gross.

Shinspin- Fucking speedrunned command and then left like a bitch boy. best d boi

Dumptruck- england is my city fucker. My favorite british person.

Coolcaz- Best gensec man that I rdmed

Bulborb-inactive fuck. Best mute (other than pure)

Pure- Nu7 bitch number 4(best mute other than Bulborb)

Soul- worst fucking payday 2 player and nu7 bitch number 2

Piller- Super bitch mod man and nu7 bitch number 1

Toasty- Super bitch mod man 2 and nu7 bitch number 3

Islandtoad- femboy 1 and landfrog

aussie- upside down looking ass

zack- finally got Homs after a year plus tried to stop me from going to the cookie factory

PLant- Gensec high command best bitch boy and wouldnt let me get promoted to head ofc

Meepp- furry gensec man who got banned L bozo plus ratio

Eem- another gensec bitch boy plus erp buddy|

funk-D boi bitch and best ci sex partner

danne- headass bitch boy

Ight that is most of the people i wanted to talk about and roast them
This is styx with your local minecraft sex mod update

(welcome to my minecraft lets play)

Edited by styx

Goodbye minecraft nerd, I forgot you were even here. But fr you've been a great and funny person. 

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

imagine leaving

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.