Yogi ban appeal- Accepted

nissanpao99

1. Steam Name: 🧀

2. Ingame Name: SFC Yogi (? i think im not sure exectly what my rank was because its been so long)

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:603734072, or 76561199167733872

4. Ban Length: Perma

5. Admin that Banned you: Zefer? something along those lines

6. Reason for Ban: officially i believe it was misconduct and harassment. i made a lot of mistakes but the finals straw was calling whoever banned me mean things in the heat of the moment which i am awfully sorry for, again its been months since the ban so im not too sure.

7. Dispute: Over the past year ish i believe i have maturred a lot and have a lot more self respect and respect for the hard working moderators of the server. i no longer have any desire to inconvienience anyone in the server who is  simply just trying to do their job. i know i made a lot of mistakes but i hope you can see that i truly have changed. i am only submitting this appeal because i truly believe i am reformed and genuinly ready to return to the server.

Edited by nissanpao99
just wanted to clarify some things in my post

• nissanpao99 changed the title to Yogi ban appeal

-support looking at your previous warns and the large fact that one of them is something very serious, I personally would dislike that behavior rejoining the community.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

10 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

-support looking at your previous warns and the large fact that one of them is something very serious, I personally would dislike that behavior rejoining the community.

What was the serious one I literally don’t remember or know how to Check

14 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

Nevermind I found it and it’s be I know there is no way to prove it now but I called a guy Who was kinda high rank a pedo “he was” there was literally proof and he got me banned and said I was a pedo. Brings me back to how corrupt the server is. I can’t remember the dudes name but he was asking kids for feet pics in the server and then I got banned for s false sit when I tried to report him. Then when he reported me for pedo which is messed up.

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother