New Ems update, EMS Deserves Way More roleplay - Accepted - Denied

Mewy Minge

What you want to see? - I want to see EMS get updated 

Why should we add it? -  because the ems system we have now is old and very outdated and doesn't really bring role play to the server all you do is zap some one back to life  

What are the advantages of having this? -More EMS Role-Play in the server  new defibs what doesn't have the range glitch so you can't  relive some one cross the map   

Who is it mainly for? -EMS 

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/paramedic-essentials

Good Features With this Addon 

Paramedics can use the health kit to heal players injuries. They must heal the player above a certain amount of health (also configurable) to heal injuries.

Breaking Arms 💪

If you are shot in your arms, they could break. Having broken arms result in not being able to equip heavy weaponry. The weapons specified for this are all configurable, so you get to choose which weapons cannot be equipped once the players arms are broken.

Breaking Legs 🦵

If you manage to break your legs one way or another, your walk and run speed will be significantly lowered. You will barely be able to sprint and will need medical attention to patch up the damages, so you can return to normal speeds.

Internal Bleeding 🩸

Being shot in your head, chest or stomach you might end up with internal bleeding. Overtime you will loose health, unless you're healed by a paramedic. If you do not get healed before it's too late, you will fall unconscious and die unless a medic revives you.

Support for Sublime Levels, Vrondakis Level System, Elite XP System (EXP2), DarkRP Essentials, Brick's Essentials and GlorifiedLeveling.

✔️ Reward XP when reviving players, reviving players with a life alert and healing players.

Edited by Mewy Minge

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

1 minute ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+\- support 

I feel like this could add a lot of rp but broken arms and legs are just going to get annoying. 

You can take that part out because it's configurable  it  says  and it's a roleplay server  shouldn't just be shootouts 24/7 

• Head Admin
7 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+\- support 

I feel like this could add a lot of rp but broken arms and legs are just going to get annoying. 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

8 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

and I think this was denied in the past 

And just because something was denied  in the past doesn't really mean anything look at the faction and flags those got denied in the past and they are in game now :3  and other suggestions what got denied in the past like radar systems   are in the game now 

-/+ Support 

Cool suggestion might be nice. 
This could cause problems for some departments and this mod never stops even if EMS isn't on. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

-/+ Support 

Cool suggestion might be nice. 
This could cause problems for some departments and this mod never stops even if EMS isn't on. 

Yea that is what I worried about there would need an ems on all the time