Spoon- Statewide Resignation

[GL] Spoon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:516348201
Reason for Resignation: Not as much time to play on the department, taking up a position that could be given to a much more active and deserved individual.

Notable Mentions:
@Cammy: thanks for being a good mate, from PD command to State Command, serving with you has always been a pleasure. 
@Dry : One of the top dogs of state, continue to voice your opinions as 99% of the time they are good ones.
@Slasher: Thanks for being a good mate!

My time in state has been a pleasure, and I hope those who are currently in it, continue to demonstrate State's amazing RP.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

Spoon you have been a fantastic command member in State and aswell like you mentioned in PD, I have enjoyed working with you in both. In State you have represented the department very well and have never caused me any problems you have been a huge help with SPMU and State, will see you around a guess, Good Luck with USMS. 

• Like 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

Damn, that's.... wow.

I didn't know you that well personally, but you were there since i was a trooper, and damn, i thought you were a damn good command members, and just as i now enter the command team, i realised how good of a captain you were.

As other people have said, it seams your were a good friend, a good member of command, and a great trooper.

You. Will. Be. Missed

Edited by Jon Shoeshiner
  • Like 1

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

RIP to you Spoon I wish you the best.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

15 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:516348201
Reason for Resignation: Not as much time to play on the department, taking up a position that could be given to a much more active and deserved individual.

Notable Mentions:
@Cammy: thanks for being a good mate, from PD command to State Command, serving with you has always been a pleasure. 
@Dry : One of the top dogs of state, continue to voice your opinions as 99% of the time they are good ones.
@Slasher: Thanks for being a good mate!

My time in state has been a pleasure, and I hope those who are currently in it, continue to demonstrate State's amazing RP.

Wish you luck in future server endeavours