? Dubs

In Game Name:  MTF Nu7 PFC Ducky C0LD

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:109447837

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):Ducky#2232

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF Nu7 PFC Ducky C0LD

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2826567844 these were old warns on the police rp server, about 3 years ago when I was much younger and was a complete minge. I hope it doesn't discourage you. i was very young and didn't really take into consideration of my actions of others and how I affected them.

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the RRH because, I was always drawn to it. I think the experience on the role as well will further my ability's to roleplay with others in the future. And to be completely honest I do enjoy the interactions I have had with some off the RRH members always seem to be insight and great at roleplaying some situations.  I want to join to be the protective of any 0-5 members that appear in the facility. 

Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because, I really do enjoy the lore of the foundation. I always was drawn to becoming an RRH, But I never applied because I wasn't active much. Now that I have more free time on my hands. I will be very active on that job and fulfil my role as much as possible. I would enjoy the roleplay action of it more as well. I feel like RRH can have better interactions and roleplays with others. 

Disclaimer: I am MTF Nu7 1LT Mark Robinson M9R2
I am currently using a different email and such because I got locked out of the other email associated with my steam account, now onto what I was going to say anyway.

+Support
I know Ducky from Nu7 and he's a very respectful person, fun to play with, does his job well, and is overall a very nice person
To be fair I haven't know him very long, but I think he has a very serious shot at becoming command, and of course RRH
In conclusion I think Ducky has a good future ahead of him on the server, and I think that he would do well in RRH

[Also on the topic of his warns, people can absolutely change, I serve as evidence of that myself (or at least I think I do) and as such I think he is still a respectable person]

Edited by Mark Robinson
Forgot to add this part, I always forget to add something when replying or applying for stuff

-Support
-Low ranks
-Low Experience
-New to the server, low activity

You should post an application when you got some more experience on your belt n such
~Kilo 2

Edited by K I W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

On 6/26/2022 at 11:50 PM, K I W I said:

-Support
-Low ranks
-Low Experience
-New to the server, low activity

You should post an application when you got some more experience on your belt n such
~Kilo 2

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

• 4 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic