Murder Cooldown Differences - In Progress - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

iyun man

What you want to see? - Murderer cooldown - 10 minutes, Expert cooldown 5 minutes, Serial Killer, 2 minutes

Why should we add it? -  Spices up murderer classes and changes your awareness of who can murder when

What are the advantages of having this? - Another incentive to buy platinum and level up or buy levels

Who is it mainly for? - Murderer, Expert Murderer, Serial Killer

Links to any content - 

I understand the disadvantages and confusion that this could bring, but I thought it was a decent idea and murder feels stale right now.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Family Head of Shadow Legacy 

SWAT CPL / SPS / APM / JFTO

PD SGT / FTO 

State Trooper / CERT 

• Head Admin

+/-Support

I agree with changing the cooldown times, but for serial killer as 2 min? Hell nah!

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-/+ Support 
Different cool down times make some sense but I believe it serial killer should have the highest as its legit a 1 shot 1 kill class. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

21 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Why exactly would I make the most op class the shortest cooldown that makes absolutely no sense

that's fair, but serial killers are supposed to kill the most. 2 minutes is extreme, what if it was like 10, 7, 5?

Family Head of Shadow Legacy 

SWAT CPL / SPS / APM / JFTO

PD SGT / FTO 

State Trooper / CERT 

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC