Icey Shadow Guard Officer Appilcation

Classy

What's your In game name? Icey

What's your in game rank? SHG Trial Senior Guard

How long have you been in shadow guard?  19 days

How long have you been in the royal guard?  27 days

Why do you want to become an officer in shadow guard?  Well, I would love to become an officer to help train shadow guards to be a better version of themselves.  I want to make sure all shadow guards are doing well and make sure they are doing what they are supposed to do. I want to inspire other shadow guards to try to rank up within the royal guard and help them become high NCO and maybe even officer. I would love to help all of the shadow guards to become great leaders and help them also inspire others to achieve greatness. I would like to ensure they follow the SOP rules in shadow guard and the royal guard rules too. I want to represent the shadow guard as an example to look up for. I would like to sharpen the skills outside of shadow guard to help prepare people that aspire to be shadow guard. I would help others in shadow guard achieve their goals within shadow guard.  

How could you assist the shadow guard lead? Well, I can help the shadow guard lead make sure shadow guards are doing what they are supposed to do on and off the server.  I can train shadow guards that get tic IV to be able to do shadow guard tryouts. Help the shadow guard maintain a positive example in-game. Make sure they are following force ability rules. Make sure they are not abusing their force ability like using on event characters etc.…

How many strikes do you have? None

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer in a sub-branch? Not on this server but on another. I was the medic lead of the 212th and help all of them understand all the medic rules and how to do medical operations. I was the lead lore keeper as a Jedi knight I rewrite the whole document and revive the whole branch because it was blocked from being used for one year because all the documents for it were destroyed by someone. Also, lead sage branch counselor and temple guard at the same time.

Edited by Classy

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

+Support 
Fanstastic app. Puts a lot of work into RG i remember when he was a CDT he was very eager to help when possible he leads amazingly and he is very active. He puts a lot of Effort into RG in total so good luck man!

• Like 1

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

+support 

Icey is always super kind towards me when I see him on. He seems to be very active and loves helping those around him. All the best.

• Like 1

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

3 hours ago, Firekirby said:

+support 

Icey is always super kind towards me when I see him on. He seems to be very active and loves helping those around him. All the best.

• Like 1

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 6/18/2022 at 4:43 AM, Shy said:

+Support 
Fanstastic app. Puts a lot of work into RG i remember when he was a CDT he was very eager to help when possible he leads amazingly and he is very active. He puts a lot of Effort into RG in total so good luck man!

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 2:43 PM, Shy said:

+Support 

• Crunch locked this topic