Bosco

Steam Name: D0SE? Is display catroar74

Ingame Name: Bosco

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198804620

Have you donated to the server?yes 900 bucks

Staff Restriction Length: 9/1/22

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Drippy

Reason for Staff Restriction: applying while on cooldown

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better) When i got staff restricted was a long time ago and im a completly new player and person. I screwed up pretty badly. I never really got restricted on purpose at the time i was just really clueless. I first was on my cooldown for reapplying for about 2 weeks and then i waited about a week and 6 days because i didnt realize it hadnt been 2 weeks. So then it was increased more, and i did something similar again, then i waited my full cooldown and then it got denied which is when i got this long of a staff restriction. I never meant for any of this to happen and i will be a better person and not do anything bad like this again. I will be super careful next time and will not screw up.

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

Unfortunatly -Support

Bosco, I do believe that you show potential to be an amazing staff member, but I do not believe the time is now.

I would say you should allow your cooldown to end, Allow yourself to grow as a player ingame, try to interact with others, including on the forums. 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

2 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

Unfortunatly -Support

Bosco, I do believe that you show potential to be an amazing staff member, but I do not believe the time is now.

I would say you should allow your cooldown to end, Allow yourself to grow as a player ingame, try to interact with others, including on the forums. 

What he said you will get there one day you just need to learn about the server more I believe  you could be ready for staff but I would just wait till your staff restrictions  are over so you learn more about the server I believe in you becoming staff though

Edited by Mewy Minge

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

5 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

Unfortunatly -Support