6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lovelock be Sen-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Lovelock

What is your steam name?: MichaelWebb100

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:31955958

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): MichaelWebb100#5414

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been staff on a few G Mod servers such as Galaxy Gaming, Pokémon RP, Creativity Gaming, Werwolf Gaming

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) ~ 3 months

What date did you make your forums account? February 1st

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Silver

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: GMT/BST

What rank are you applying for? Senior Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel I should be a Senior Moderator as I understand what it takes to handle sits and I know that being a Senior Moderator involves a lot more responsibility and I feel I am ready to take that extra step I have been continuously learning on what I am able to do and what I am not allowed to do and I am not afraid to ask for help and I feel that becoming a Senior Mod will help benefit the server especially during the off hours period as sometimes without someone who is able to do certain punishments it may encourage them to continue breaking rules and if I am accepted on becoming a Senior Moderator is will help to stop those people from continuing to break our rules which in turn will help out more on allowing people to enjoy their role play a lot more and that is why I feel I should be accepted

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first gag them and ask them to calm down while waiting for the person to calm down I would ask if there was proof of the MRDM while looking at logs and if the evidence proves it I would then ungag the player and and for his/her side then hand out the appropriate punishment

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? Before issuing gags I would tell them that if they do not stop I would gag them if they do I would then say that is a player speaks over they would be gagged until it is their turn to speak and get on with the sit that way

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would let them know that is they continue on the path they are then the punishment for next time would be worse and then after the sit I would inform any other active staff to keep an eye on the player

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would ask for the proof and if the player is clearly using the glitch I would check on prior warns and then come up with the right punishment then

has it really been a month already? jeez i remember shadowing you as a tmod

+ support though

hes been doing great as a moderator and definitely deserves a spot at senior mod 

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

15 hours ago, Caroline said:

has it really been a month already? jeez i remember shadowing you as a tmod

+ support though

hes been doing great as a moderator and definitely deserves a spot at senior mod 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.