Bringing back the Camera tool - Denied

[GL] Spoon

What you want to see? - I would like to see SMT add back the Camera tool not to be mistaken for the Camera Prop( in Q menu)

Why should we add it? - I believe it was removed for subpartial reason and should be re-added back so people can take pictures of their Crime Families and even department photos.

What are the advantages of having this? - Allows the individual player to be able to access the ability to get a clear and GUI free photo of a bust, family, or government officials. Could be used for people to be able to make dope montages that only help boost the creativeness of the server.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone on the server

Links to any content - N/A

Side note: I am aware that the Camera Flash was a huge concern. But there are still warns that can be given for Camera spamming as there was in the past. Camera Spamming was a very small population of people doing it that eventually ruined it for the larger majority. Players can no longer take photos of friends, evidence for their gov jobs, and even record without having the GUI things all up in their screen. It would be cool to see this return.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

-Support

You can just take photos ingame with F12 and hide hud so you can't see anything which is located at "Drawing"

Also, Camera spamming was a huge issue for some people in the community and caused problems. It was good thing it was removed so its relived for staff and players that had issues with large flashes.

minisigforums.webp

9 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

You can just take photos ingame with F12 and hide hud so you can't see anything which is located at "Drawing"

Also, Camera spamming was a huge issue for some people in the community and caused problems. It was good thing it was removed so its relived for staff and players that had issues with large flashes.

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-Support

The convenience increase doesn't quite weigh up against the downside of giving minges power over life and death, especially since some of the people camera spam is hazardous to are staff members who would be the ones dealing with camera spammers.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director