Six Months on the server...

guyt2030

I’ve now been on the server for 6 months…

For those who don’t know I joined in December 2021 just to pass the time as I had a month off work & it was my first GMOD RP Experience.

Had no idea about the ranks, no idea about /me /roll but as an old boomer I had to learn quick - I went form the WORST Transport Pilot in SF History to one of the best! & leading the Special Forces unit in SF haha who would've thought that would happen?!?!?!

Oh and finding out what ‘Minge’ means because in the UK it means something COMPLETELY Different 😄

I just want to say this community is amazing, the people I’ve met here have made some of the best moments I’ve had & I’ve never had soo much fun on a video game in years!

Jabronie - Best Marshall! great battlebuddy & the best SF has to offer

Mike - Let's goo VTOL WARZ!!! I knew one day you'll get VM 😉

Brand - One day I will shoot you down & thanks for showing me the ropes of SF

Korea - You had to put up with months of drunken flying & I'm here because of you so...

Seaman - The first person who actually took time to show me how RP actually works & spent hours training me

Mann - You have always given me soo many lols but have also taken the time out of your day for SF in general o7

ALL OF MEDICAL - Y'all are great & provide soo much lols I cannot even

GMs - ALl of you are top notch

SMTs - Thanks for the crazy shit in AS 😄

For all that have met me & spent time on missions thanks for the great experiences & I look forward to more

I have always just wanted to be here to be the best Pilot SF has to offer & thank you all that have put the time in to help train me & allow me to shine.

SF & ONLY SF!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Oh one last thing stop asking me to be Vice Marshall or Marshall I will reject it every time like I have rejected numerous promotions in the past 😄

here’s to another 6 months!

*drinks*

Edited by guyt2030
  • Like 1

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

🙂

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Agent Kallus | Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif