ight ima head out

Operator Houston

yeah its time for me to go, ik im not officially command yet, but tbh i still want to make a post about it so i can properly express my feelings on this subject. 

some people in d5 didnt like me very much, and id like to do them a favor.

fusion- thank you for always being there. you are the sole reason why i stayed in d5 for so long, and i really want you to make the branch better.

kevlar- i didnt speak with you as much as fusion, but youre still really cool. 

shadows- please take care of ctf, ❤️ 

frog- get G9 head please, really cool dude. helped a lot in ctf.

paul- CHICKEN BUTT! but in all seriousness i see you as a high ranking d5 member soon, keep up the good work homie.

ozzie- please do good with the fto program. i owe you a massive apology, im really sorry homie. i fucked you over really hard a few times, but you wen through my assholeness and kept on grinding, keep it up.

enlisted- yall are the future of the branch, stay grinding.

if i didnt mention you, i probably didnt have anything notable to say about you.

i will stay in research, so come by and visit every one in a while if youd like to. love yall.

Edited by Caroline
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

It was a pleasure being alongside you in combat, sucks to see you go again, have fun in research and you're always welcome back in Nu7 if you feel like it 

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM