Diz - Admin Report- Accepted

Ayaya

Your In-game: OS Ayaya (At the time it was Isabelle in da computer)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:187167721

The admin's name in-game: Diz 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:455967411

What did the admin do: Brought a maintenance into a roll and then returned them after it was complete.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):
Evidence will be in screenshots below and here is a video just in case for some reason I am accused of photoshopping or falsifying evidence: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mIZ9OdNRVfUH5/d1337Sk0cLpC?invite=cr-MSxqWGIsNjU1MjYzNDEs

What do you believe should happen to the admin: He's a good guy, and I don't want anything serious to happen but I do feel that this at least needs to be addressed. This issue was too big to be ignored and it wasn't even related to the SCP it was just overall awareness. I'm hoping this was just a lapse in judgement and that it won't happen again. Perhaps just a verbal or a warning unless this is a common issue. It is not my place to say

Note: I will be using admins as a general term for staff. This does not mean all admins mentioned are the rank of Admin.

Any extra information:

This occurred on my first playthrough of my time on 079 and in this time I ran into two admins who were both not very knowledgeable about SCP 079. Perhaps this needs to be brought up that quick isn't always good. I would much rather have an admin open up the MOTD mid sit to confirm rather than them sticking with a blind statement. I hate making these posts criticizing our staff who essentially fill a vital roll for the server but I feel if I don't then these issues will never be addressed. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day

bullshit 2.png

bullshit.png

Hate to do it em but... 

+ Support

bringing maint to a roll to re-contain an scp, bruh

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+Support

My guess is this was during a large breach so he wanted to end it or something, however that does not justify this behavior.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+support

cmon its just easier to do the roll in the room with SCP-079 than it is to bring them into a seperate room and do the roll.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

My guess is this was during a large breach so he wanted to end it or something, however that does not justify this behavior.

Not at all what happened lol, lemme explain.

So 079 called a sit to break teslas, and Buck was also in lights and tried to recontain 079, he failed and said an assist was on the way, since I imagined the maint was pretty far away so I just brought him, he rolled an 80 but I decided that it was pretty unfair for 079 to be recontained by some bs like that, so I let 079 stay breached.

Around 2 minutes later, I was chilling on 8286 and a person (Won't say who it was, don't want no one to get in trouble) called a sit to recontain 079, I imagined they rolled high enough and 079 got recontained, that's what actually happened.

And no, I'm 99% sure only 079 was breached at the moment, so there was no possible danger that the maintenance died while he was coming to lights.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

3 minutes ago, Diz said:

So 079 called a sit to break teslas, and Buck was also in lights and tried to recontain 079, he failed and said an assist was on the way, since I imagined the maint was pretty far away so I just brought him, he rolled an 80 but I decided that it was pretty unfair for 079 to be recontained by some bs like that, so I let 079 stay breached.

Around 2 minutes later, I was chilling on 8286 and a person (Won't say who it was, don't want no one to get in trouble) called a sit to recontain 079, I imagined they rolled high enough and 079 got recontained, that's what actually happened.

And no, I'm 99% sure only 079 was breached at the moment, so there was no possible danger that the maintenance died while he was coming to lights.

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

5 minutes ago, Diz said:

The main point I'm bringing up here is that just wait the 3 min next time. Don't bring them. Plus I don't believe you can even assist on 079 rolls so it was invalid anyway

24 minutes ago, Ayaya said:

Plus I don't believe you can even assist on 079 rolls so it was invalid anyway

We already talked about this, that was part of the reason why I let you stay breached..

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

Accepted

Thank you for the report! Appropriate action against the staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.
The Staff Member will be spoken to regarding this incident.