Artyom

Steam Name: moon man

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193815292

Ingame Name: Jefffrey

Ban Length: one week

Admin that Banned you: automatic ban

Reason for Ban: "homophobia"

Dispute: 

I was on sarkic with like 3 other people some guy cuffed me multiple times after that i called him (in chat) a derogatory term starting with F ending with T i got quite heated i am not homophobic, neither did it mean it to be a homophobic insult it was ment to be more of a general insult. I'd also like to apologise to the person i insulted.

aksjhdfjkhasgbdfjkhas.png

Even if your sorry, this is a type of ban that technically can't get appealed unless it was made by mistake. You'll just have to wait it out. I can understand your frustration so I'll leave a +support

However that won't mean anything 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

console bans are no mistake take this as a learning experience to not let your emotions take control and make you say such ugly words, because at the end of the day the only person you can blame is yourself just take the week ban lad.

-SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

14 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

console bans are no mistake take this as a learning experience to not let your emotions take control and make you say such ugly words, because at the end of the day the only person you can blame is yourself just take the week ban lad.

-SUPPORT

1 hour ago, Demon Dice said:

-SUPPORT

Sorry bud, but if you get angry, don't take it out in game. Take a breather. Wait out the ban.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||