Should i be trial senior guard  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be trial senior guard

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name? Clyde

What is your in game rank? SHG VI

Are you in shadow guard? Yes

How long have you been in Royal Guard? I have been in rg since I bought apprentice 12/25/21 but I started maining rg/shg was in 5/1/22

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]

I think I would make a good officer for this battalion because I am very active (asides when my computer isn't working). I am very open to criticism, I am also very open to anyone coming to me with problems, questions or anything else they need help with. Why I want to become an officer is to promote people, to guide people and to lead people to build bonds with people in the battalion and better the battalion as a whole. I would love to help any nco, enlisted , or  even other officers that have questions, problems, or troubles with anything or anyone. I try to always leave myself available for tryouts or sims when I see that people in rg are lacking in certain skills and even when I see myself lacking I will ask questions even if it may be embarrassing. As I have previously stated, I am always open to learning and improving myself as a person and as a royal guard. 

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]

I could assist command by doing whatever is needed of me as an officer and going above and beyond to help. Anything command needs help with it I will be available to assist. I can also assist command by acting as a role model for nco and enlisted and I can show that you can have fun and be a tad comical at times but can also be serious when the situation demands it. If I'm missing anything, I am willing to improve myself as an officer. In conclusion, that is how I can help command should I become a member of the officer team.  

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)
Unfortunately not

What Qualifications could you bring to the Royal Guard Officer Team?
I was a CSM in DT for quite a while and there I learned from officers, fellow nco’s, and enlisted to learn how to be a better leader and teacher.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

8 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Clyde was an exceptional DT, he was always great to be around and I think is a perfect fit for a position like this. He is personable, respectful, and handles himself well. I believe he would perform incredibly in this position.

Best of luck Clyde!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

10 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Clyde was an exceptional DT, he was always great to be around and I think is a perfect fit for a position like this. He is personable, respectful, and handles himself well. I believe he would perform incredibly in this position.

Best of luck Clyde!

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

14 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Best of luck Clyde!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent|