Looking around while being dragged - Denied

elefhant

What you want to see? - Someone being handcuffed having the ability to turn around while being dragged (not move just be able to look in a 360 degree radius.

Why should we add it? - I mean theres no reason not to. Being dragged is slower and also incredibly glitchy for the person being dragged and being able to look around would make it better (not make the lag better but overall just being dragged less frustrating)

What are the advantages of having this? - When you are turned away from somebody sometimes you cant hear what they are saying. thats also the case with cuffs and restraints. if this feature was added then you would miss out on some important parts of someones statement.

Who is it mainly for? - Really anyone

Links to any content - N/A

Retired Staff | Shadow Legacy Enforcer | USMS Agent | Delta Force Private | Police Corporal | FBI SA 

On 5/25/2022 at 8:37 PM, elefhant said:

What you want to see? - Someone being handcuffed having the ability to turn around while being dragged (not move just be able to look in a 360 degree radius.

Why should we add it? - I mean theres no reason not to. Being dragged is slower and also incredibly glitchy for the person being dragged and being able to look around would make it better (not make the lag better but overall just being dragged less frustrating)

What are the advantages of having this? - When you are turned away from somebody sometimes you cant hear what they are saying. thats also the case with cuffs and restraints. if this feature was added then you would miss out on some important parts of someones statement.

Who is it mainly for? - Really anyone

Links to any content - N/A

+/- Support.
Although this idea is an amazing idea, I believe in order for this to be put into game, we might need to change the cuffing system which would ultimately cause Government personnel to not be distinguished in cuffing as many are currently. This is a great suggestion, but has a lack of any links. (360 Degree Cuffed Mod, New Cuffing System, Ect.) My suggestion to you is to find a link to any of the above mods within Steam Workplace then attach the file to your post. 

+ : In Criminal Favor, As the addition to this system would benefit the Criminal Party because they wouldn't be restricted to the 90 Degree Forward Viewing position when within cuffs.
- : Could somehow be loop holed in other to escape custody.
- : Would cause confusing to Government Officials in order to relearn the cuffing system. (If a completely new system is adopted.)
- : No links was attached to this post. 

Hopefully this helps! 

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.