Higher Guard rails on HCZ bridges - Denied

Vuitheirt

What are you suggesting? -  That the HCZ bridges get higher guard rails along the length of it

How would this change better the server? - I'm hoping that this addition would prevent people in cuffs from killing themselves to avoid being taken or fed to an SCP. Yes I know that if someone does this to call staff but then the SCP gets out 9 times out of 10 and by implementing this it would hopefully cut down on the work for staff

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Maybe some performance issues depending on how it's done

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Mainly MTF since they're going to be over those most of the time but I think anyone who can kidnap will like this

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Couldn’t they just crouch under it if it was raised?

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

7 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Couldn’t they just crouch under it if it was raised?

No? 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

5 hours ago, A Guy said:

+Support
-As a MTF while feeding SCPS I have had D-Class do this multiple times and if I call staff they can get them warned but not brought back.

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-support E11 need to leave a lot and the quickest way is RTA

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

It would only be down the length of it, when you first walk onto it the spaces to the left and right you would still be able to jump into the acid @Its Buck

Edited by Vuitheirt