[SITH BOOK] Chel(aka Kiar) [MY NEW LORE CHARACTER/STORY] [UPDATED 5/24/2022]

Kiar

[Keep in mind this is a work in progress and will continued to be updated as i get time/attend events, with each break indicating a new page/chapter/story. This will be including POV of you(the reader) discovering his book that he had hidden. I will continue to add onto this until the character is PK'ed, in which and ending to the story will be made. This is not just my characters backstory. This is the story of Chel and his encounters/stories while aboard the ISD-GL]

As you make your within the Sith Library aboard the ISD-GL, you see an old and partially burnt book hiding on one of the top shelves. You notice it is bound in black leather with a crimson red thread binding its pages together, and a red crystal embedded in the front. You had decided to pocket the book, planning to read its contents later. You continue throughout your day before finally getting free time to sit down at your bunk and begin to read the first few pages, some being in a language unknown to you.

(peace is a lie there is only passion)
Nwûl ᠎tuti ᠎a tash; dzwol kun shâsot

(Through Passion; I gain Strength)
sluks shâsot; nu châts tuyûk

(Through Strength; I gain Power)
sluks tuyûk; nu châts midwan

(Through Power; I gain Victory)
sluks midwan; nu châts asha

(Through Victory; my Chains are broken)
sluks asha; nuyak itsukon ᠎tuti ulukichi

(The force shall free me)
᠎sudz quyâsik oksh won nun

Name:  Chel
Nickname: Kiar
Race: Pureblood Sith
Home Planet: Korriban
Father: Unknown (part of the Massassi Caste)
Mother: Unknown (part of the Kissai Caste)

Markings: Battle-Scar across his back, Tribal-like tattoos covering a good portion of his face down to his collar-bone.

Current Occupation: Inquisitorius Assassin

Current Rank within the Sith Order: Lord VI
Current Location: ISD-GL

Jedi Sabers obtained: 6

You notice that the words in the book begin to become unreadable, and your vision begins to go hazy. Have you been up that long already? What time is it? You begin to think to yourself as you lay down on your bed, hiding the book under your pillow. You begin to fall into a deep sleep, and as you close your eyes, you see the flash of a crimson red and the sound of battle.
[Updated 5/24/2022]

As the sound of battle begins to die out, your vision becomes more coherent within your dream. You begin to look around and notice a grey tone to everything, as though you were in a black and white film. It is nighttime as you look up, watching the clouds in the sky cover the stars before the rain begins to fall down. You then begin to look at your surroundings and notice you're within an alleyway in a suburban city on the planet of Korriban, and out of the corner of your eye you notice a person, standing about six feet tall, wearing a grey robe with gold armor adornments, and having multiple daggers attached across his armor. you look at the person and continue to study them before you notice another wearing the same robe and adornments walk up to him, handing him a note written in parchment and you hear them begin to speak in an unknown language.
"Chel, yu kijul lasu yu're kunijati imchhochol?"
Chel, you know who you're going after?
"ychi, nuyak muwichil task utsmu nu kûdzocho shipped umum ottoi ᠎sudz isd-gl.  Nu qitû sints ijusutsosuwik ottoi tsoyiy yu suks"
yes, my final task before I get shipped off to the isd-gl.  I do have something to tell you though
"Lasich's si-"
whats th-
Before they could finish their sentence, you watch in horror as Chel, with a quick motion, embedded a knife within the other persons head, Chels free hand covering their mouth while the parchment falls to the ground.
"The force shall free you, Zenith."
You begin to walk over and read the parchment paper. The paper reads as followed.

Before you are to board the ISD-GL, you are given this final task on your home planet.
The person that stands before you is your former jedi padawan, who has committed crimes against the Empire.
You know what you must do.
Once your task is complete, task his saber and attach it to your belt, then make your way to the EVAC zone.
Failure is not an option.

As you finish reading the parchment, you look up and noticed Chel staring at you, a finger to his lips to hush you. "Put my book back where you found it. Tell no one what you have read, and you may continue to read it in secret. Should I find out you shared this book with others, you will become my next target." As he finished his sentence, you begin to jolt awake, looking around before reaching under your pillow and grabbing the book, hurryingly making your way back to the Sith Library and placing the book back on top of the shelf you found it on, hidden from all other eyes. You take one last look of the books cover, noticing the red crystal embedded to the front of the book glowing brighter as you hear the sound of parchment paper being written on. Maybe he's updating his story again? you think to yourself. You decide to leave the Sith Library and continue on your normal duties, walking past a person that was making their way to the Sith Library.
wearing a grey robe.
and gold armor adornments...
[TO BE CONTINUED]

Edited by Kiar
Updating the story of Chel for 5/24/2022

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

• Kiar changed the title to [SITH BOOK] Chel(aka Kiar) [MY NEW LORE CHARACTER/STORY] [UPDATED 5/24/2022]