Julias' unfortunate funny post

Julias

Hello all

I will be resigning from security; this has been a long time coming and I'm sure those who know me have seen this from a mile away. I would just like to preface that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the branch, I have started to peruse starting my own business and have found new passions other than the server. You guys have no idea what this community means to me, and I know that sounds cringe, but this server helped me through a very rough part of my life and I cant thank all of you enough. For those who are wondering, I do intend to return, just not sure when.

I'll do some shoutouts now. Some of these people are not on the roster as they are former members of GENSEC but I'm still going to include them.

Sixx - Cool dude, I bet he can even spell mississippi

Mind - Thank you for all of the work done on the branch in the last couple branch updates. Cool furry

HexG - Fastest OFC to WO literally ever. I know you will continue to go far in the branch!

Kovic - Has done an exceptional job as HWD(Or whatever its called now).

Assassin - You were always kind to everyone even when they were a pain in the ass.

Drizzle - "Julias"

Greg - Most talented graphic arts designer I've ever met.

JrShafer - The best person for the HOPO role hands down. Mans has a lot of great ideas.

Fishy - DM me if you ever want to play fortnite. Unstoppable duo.

Chineseman - You were SM for so long, really shows to your dedication.

ICR - The amount of work you did as HOPO was incredible. Hopefully you come back soon.

Honorable mentions:

Kari

Pizzaroll

Cya guys

Feel free to contact me on discord anytime

Edited by Julias

[SCP-RP] Former Security SFTO CPT | D-0792 OPSF 

ugh damn this sucks I thank you for the opportunity of HOPO and forever grateful I wish you good luck solider o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

1 hour ago, turner6372 said:

jokes on you HCMD has a clone of you. we will be seeing the clone on Tuesday. jokes aside i hope you have a good one mate

so the truth is finally out.....

• Like 1

Is sad to see so many good mans resigning these days and you was exceptional as every other poeple that i ever meet in these 5 or 6 months that i have play on GL and you would be remember by the acknowledged that you have done for the past generation and the new generation would remenber your great history as how gamer and great on commander you were. Hope you come back and have fun with us again.

• Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

From training me as an OFC, to being in the same WO group, to the unfortunate timing of LOAs and SCMD apps you have always been one of the people I talked with the most. You have such a great attitude and are an incredibly personable person and I know you will excel wherever you go. Good luck out there, and Ill see you again someday o7.

• Gaminglight Love 1

9 hours ago, Hex-G said:

From training me as an OFC, to being in the same WO group, to the unfortunate timing of LOAs and SCMD apps you have always been one of the people I talked with the most. You have such a great attitude and are an incredibly personable person and I know you will excel wherever you go. Good luck out there, and Ill see you again someday o7.

Tysm for all the great times, hopefully we see each other in the future o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

welcome to the retirement home, we have a lot of people here actually a lot of new people god damn...

• Gaminglight Love 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

You've always done good in whatever you have done. thank you for your work in security. May where you go bring success and glory. (Sorry for being a little late)

• Gaminglight Love 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

• Star locked this topic