Engineer

Current RP Ranks held:

OS

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:

O5-5, Hoovy.

How many warnings do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):

image.thumb.png.942f8ca4ad71c5fb5542fcbe2fe15990.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

I used to be a RRH member, while in RRH, the community within the small branch was very fun, and friendly. It was a very enjoyable experience on the server, and after coming back, and having been back for around a month, I wish to pursue activity within this branch again, after remembering how enjoyable this server is. I have found myself missing RRH, while I was in it, it gave a broader gameplay loop. While on maintenance, I get bored a lot. It is a non-combatant job, and as such, I often find myself unable to do a lot of things. I believe joining the Engineer squadron will fix this loop, as when I am able to flag up, it will be a refresher from the gameplay loop of maintenance. I also wish to climb my way upwards again, like I did so almost a year ago.

Why should we accept you:

I am a previous RRH member, so I have experience. I am the Deputy Head of a subdivision within Maintenance, so I have a bit of experience with authority over a few people, so I wont abuse the power that comes with RRH. I have decent aim, and a quick thinking on my foot mindset. I am able to collaborate with others easily, to get a common task done quickly. I am very motivated, and the only way I can go is up at this moment. One note I wanted to say, as I have seen other RRH do this in the past, they treat others like ants because of their higher clearance. I would like to say I will not treat others lower than me, but as equals. A bit sad I have to say that though. Another thing I pride myself in is my completely clean record within not only the server, but all branches as well. This clean slate shows I am responsible, and can most definitely handle the (GMod) responsibility that comes with the branch.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

1 hour ago, Biggie Cheese1 said:

+Support

has been a great Maintenance CMD and would make a good Engineer,

also was RRH before so i dont see why you wouldnt get accepted

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 4/28/2022 at 7:58 AM, Biggie Cheese1 said:

+Support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 4/28/2022 at 5:58 AM, Biggie Cheese1 said:

+Support

great fit for Engineer +support bravo 13

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 4/28/2022 at 7:58 AM, Biggie Cheese1 said:

+Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+Support

+Previous member of RRH
+High rank in maint
+Great application
+No warns

I would be suprised if you got denied.
I hope i have been helpful and good luck on your endeavors!

-Lima 12

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic