RRH Analyst Application

Devil Doc

n Game Name:  Devil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:589296216

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held:  Lead Researcher

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:  

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AA5XudUPvi96QSozHlWDPDFHQE4vF54ZfR5cZ4B5ynQ/edit

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):   I currently have 0 warns.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2679909764

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:   I was on the Analyst team, and I got extremely busy with the military, forgot to put in an LOA and was removed.  I loved playing as an analyst.  I did underestimate how much time being greenside as a Corpsman would take.  However, I will have a significantly larger amount of free time due to changes at work.  Therefore, I plan on using a lot of that free time either playing as analyst or going to raves/festivals.  I loved being in RRH and doing tests.  Along with helping fellow researchers and RFA members do their own tests.  

Why should we accept you:   

My test logs are posted.  They're very intricate, thought out, and unique.  I put a significant amount of effort and hours into being an analyst.  Tried to expand the analyst team by encouraging spectatular researchers to apply.  It also appears that the analyst team is looking for a squad lead.  I would love to take on that responsibility  to grow the squad from 4-5 players average to maybe 10!

-/+ Support.

Your test logs are exceptional, and I commend you for the labor you have clearly put into them. I only take issue with the length and composition of your application. You were formerly in Alpha-1 as a member of squadron you are applying for, and that is a huge plus. Go into detail on what you did as an Analyst previously, the skills you learned and applied as a member. I feel like the question responses have so much potential that isn't being used, and I highly encourage you completely overhaul your application. It is clear you are qualified, as you have a senior research rank, excellent test logs to show for it, and a former tenure in Alpha-1. Expound your qualifications,  sell yourself, put your heart into each question. 

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope my comments meet you well.

With all the best of wishes,

~ Rinzler

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

6 hours ago, Rinzler said:

-/+ Support.

Your test logs are exceptional, and I commend you for the labor you have clearly put into them. I only take issue with the length and composition of your application. You were formerly in Alpha-1 as a member of squadron you are applying for, and that is a huge plus. Go into detail on what you did as an Analyst previously, the skills you learned and applied as a member. I feel like the question responses have so much potential that isn't being used, and I highly encourage you completely overhaul your application. It is clear you are qualified, as you have a senior research rank, excellent test logs to show for it, and a former tenure in Alpha-1. Expound your qualifications,  sell yourself, put your heart into each question. 

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope my comments meet you well.

With all the best of wishes,

~ Rinzler

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

-Support 

You needa stop raging everytime something ain't go your way literally everytime I see something bad happen around you, lose your shit. - Former Alpha 6 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

27 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

You needa stop raging everytime something ain't go your way literally everytime I see something bad happen around you, lose your shit. - Former Alpha 6 

Can confirm

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic