Sullivan's Forum Diplomat Application

Chombos

In-Game Name: Sullivan

Steam Name: [GL] Chombos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153364199

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? SCPRP ET Senior Mod

How often are you online on the forums? 5-6 times a day or every time I'm on the SCPRP server.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?
I've been part of this community for well over 2 years, and about to hit my third year next month. I have had a long period of time to grasp the rules of the server and have spent my time doing not only that but also averaging at least 2 hours a day on TS, In game, and on Forums. I have had the applying for Forum Diplomat for a good while now but applications were either closed or I didn't think I ready. I believe that I am qualified for my dedication and reputation amongst the staff on the server. I have met many staff members and I believe I had made a positive influence to them. I really think that I would be qualified for these reasons, but not only that. I'm also a person with a lot of time on his hands, next week is my Spring Break and so all I will really be doing is just being on the forums, TS, and server. I have a decently good knowledge of how Forum Diplomats operate, I have read the Forum Rules and Handbook multiple times and I really do think I'm ready for a job like this.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?
I would say I have decently good judgement, and I can describe multiple occasions of when that judgement is shown. While being on the SCPRP server, I have the rank of Senior Command in a branch. In multiple occasions I've had to deal with mingy players, including people which are NCO who were promptly given a strike or removal. Not only that but while on the staff job, I've had to deal with multiple counts of Mass RDM, Job Abuse, and other types of sits. One specific example would be when I had to deal with a player who cuff abused with another player, broke NLR and swapped to another job. While the other player involved LTAP'd on the server and came back with the same motive to cause havoc with the same player. It was another Senior Mod and me who dealt with the situation but the other Senior Mod needed a lot of help because they felt overwhelmed.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
Well, starting off I would hide any inappropriate post and make sure they aren't sending something extremely bad. With not much experience as a Forum Diplomat, my assumption would be to go to a higher up with this issue and probably ask for assistance. With they way the spammer is acting, I believe a warning or a suspension would be required as he is deliberately spamming after being banned from a server, which is something that no one should do. Instead of making an appeal or asking for assistance on what went wrong, he is going onto the forums to complain, so yes I believe a formal warning or if the situation really calls for it, a suspension is in order.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
I would first step and try to stop the argument by replying to the post with a verbal warning, something on the lines of "Please refrain from arguing in a forum post" or something similar and then try to calm them down in another post. After that I'd then probably recommend they take the argument to a more secure area. If the situation keeps on going, I would ask a higher up to issue a formal warning to them, while also hiding the clearly inappropriate posts they made on the forum post as it is generally prohibited on the forums, which it would fall under the first rule most likely.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

+ Support

+ Nice Application

+ Great guy

+ Active

Your application is great and very colorful, its well detailed and prove that you would be fit for the job.

Good luck on your application,

-Senior Moderator Lafleur

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

10 hours ago, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Nice Application

+ Great guy

+ Active

Your application is great and very colorful, its well detailed and prove that you would be fit for the job.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 4/15/2022 at 12:20 AM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Nice Application

+ Great guy

+ Active

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/15/2022 at 12:20 AM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+ Nice Application

+ Great guy

+ Active

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again. Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥