Crim CC/High Level Crim Add-ons - Denied

iyun man

What you want to see? - A new gun, swep, and/or armor upgrade

Why should we add it? - Ever since serial killer couldn’t base, all it takes is a couple SRT or DF to run through an entire family/base without it even being a close fight. DF/SRT has, I believe, a huge leg up against crime atm. With explosive Barrett's, Parkour swep, the shotgun, shield rush/flee, crim has had a hard time standing a chance against gov if there's more then a few tac. It doesn't have to be anything crazy, but if a police commissioner can run in and wipe 6 people by himself that doesn't seem very fair. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Crime would happen more giving gov more to do. Most people hate EMS on the server because if there's tac on you know you're going to lose, be revived, and put in jail, so why bother doing crime in the first place. The Barrett on Serial Killer was the only consistent weapon against Tac, but now its a 30/70 chance if you're gonna walk away from a fight with the Barrett that you grinded for or that you got a lucky roll on.

Who is it mainly for? - Crim CC and/or High Level Crim Jobs

Links to any content - 

Edited by iyun man
Wrong Format and Revision

Family Head of Shadow Legacy 

SWAT CPL / SPS / APM / JFTO

PD SGT / FTO 

State Trooper / CERT 

CC's can have 150 armor if you pay, and im sure the super soldier job has 200 armor

the only swep that would help is parkour and your not getting that on a CC i can guarantee that

and when you say "specific gun" i would assume you mean like a Barret or maybe some SMT weapon such as mp5 the chances of that will be very low

thats crazy

+Support

I feel as if the power of the government whitelists should be similar ti those of a criminal whitelist in order to are the game more competitive and not one sided. Although what @Alijahstated about the unlikeliness of what your asking to be true, but I would edit your post, and talk more about balancing forces.

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

11 hours ago, Alijah said:

CC's can have 150 armor if you pay, and im sure the super soldier job has 200 armor

the only swep that would help is parkour and your not getting that on a CC i can guarantee that

and when you say "specific gun" i would assume you mean like a Barret or maybe some SMT weapon such as mp5 the chances of that will be very low

And didn’t use format I believe 

And tac is supposed to be beefy 

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC

+heavy support 

Especially now since swat became more active TAC departments are stampeding over crims like it is nothing. This isnt because the crims are less skilled or under manned. The TAC have always had stronger weapon by default on their classes and that shouldn't change.

I know some departments have complained about there not being enough crime to do and that is because crims wont do crime if they know they can't win.

Gov can already use any weapon crims have and more. In reality governenments pay a lot of money for standardized equipments and criminals use whatever they get their hands on such as automatic weapons, rifles, snipers and more. The government is assigned weaponry while crims chose it.

Criminals have also been know to improvise various weapons together, whether it be shivs in prisons or explosives in terrorist groups.  Governments spend money on precision where criminals adapt.

Donations fuel the server and the fact the criminals choices are heavily restricted just dont really make sense.

I know for a fact that an anonymous member of UMC likened Solomon's rushing tactics as equal to 7 officers no player needs or even should be comparable to 7 people.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Names said:

+heavy support 

Especially now since swat became more active TAC departments are stampeding over crims like it is nothing. This isnt because the crims are less skilled or under manned. The TAC have always had stronger weapon by default on their classes and that shouldn't change.

I know some departments have complained about there not being enough crime to do and that is because crims wont do crime if they know they can't win.

Gov can already use any weapon crims have and more. In reality governenments pay a lot of money for standardized equipments and criminals use whatever they get their hands on such as automatic weapons, rifles, snipers and more. The government is assigned weaponry while crims chose it.

Criminals have also been know to improvise various weapons together, whether it be shivs in prisons or explosives in terrorist groups.  Governments spend money on precision where criminals adapt.

Donations fuel the server and the fact the criminals choices are heavily restricted just dont really make sense.

I know for a fact that an anonymous member of UMC likened Solomon's rushing tactics as equal to 7 officers no player needs or even should be comparable to 7 people.

Well said. 

• Like 1

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

7 hours ago, Names said:

+heavy support 

Crim should have an advantage. Gov is op.

• Like 1

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+Support

I agree that TAC departments and High-Command have the edge over Crim but one thing I would like to point out is they are supposed to have the edge. If we are talking in RP terms, law enforcement train all the time to combat crime, it is expected for Gov to take control of the situation and eliminate the threats. However, crime does in my opinion need a little bit of a buff as this is a PVP server, but here are ways you can achieve that without increasing/messing with the armor of a lot of jobs.

1) Make a suggestion to have a series of guns on the server be ONLY accessible to criminals.

- I feel that if this suggestion were made, it would stop a lot of future problems with Gov, it would actually increase the playing field.

2) Buff guns that the majority of Gov cannot use, however this would require you and others to request gun buffs on the discord.

- Especially if certain weapons are ONLY accessible to criminals, you can request buffs on certain weapons that feel unsatisfactory.

3) Better coordination and tactics with the people you are playing with.

- Coordinating fire upon single targets, better tactics, and working on your PVP skills will drastically change the outcome of most firefights. I can't explain the amount of times I have 1v3'd by jiggle peeking with the shotgun or other weapons. Take your time and make strategies with your team to combat the inevitable TAC rush.

• Like 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

I'll say this, I think gov is balanced as they are the government and with the feds providing the funds they are gonna always be more powerful. But I think that criminals should have a weapon that gov cannot access. Like how Solomon can rush with an MP5SD. Make it where you need to be a high level or unlock a certain achievement in-game, so its not so easily attainable. Solomon probably worked his but off and invested a lot of time to get that rank and deserves his op ass gun.

Edited by Joe Schmoe

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander