tiky's D5 Application

tiky

Name- tiky 
Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:490073845
Discord Name- tiky#1441

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- Security LCPL, CI Military LCPL

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- 1. Fail RP teaming with D-Class Jul 8 2021, 2. Fairly on surface ( as 106) Jul 31 2021, 3. Ardm in OOC ( while training as FTO ) OCT 22 2021, 4. Goomba stomping as D-Class (RDM) Jul 16 2021

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join D5 because I want to explore this branch because this is a kind of new branch or subranch so I want to see the new ways i can fight against ci or sarkic with new and improved weapons.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? You should let me into Delta-5 because I have improved my minge self so I wont minge that much but most of the times I barely see activity on so I usually will get on when MTF aren't on so I could help the Gensec fight back against D-Class.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I promise to up hold any server, community, and SOP rules and Roleplay values.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Edited by tiky

Former SCS ME SVFTO

• Crunch locked this topic