Elite Pilot EP

How long have you been a NCO? :

21 Days

What rank are you applying for? :
Flight Lieutenant FL

How many strikes do you have? And if you do why? :

0 Strikes

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? (120 words) :

I can be trusted with an Officer rank because of the time I have spent on the server, as I have been an active member of this community since all the way back in 2020. I can also be trusted as I have previous experience in High Command Positions and similar Officer positions for many months in 501st. I have only ever been striked once for inactivity back when I was 501st Senior Commander, which I believe is a testament to how well mannered I am. My character is also very reputable with myself, often having good relations with other members of the community and trying to create as positive of an environment as possible. I believe that with this background it lays out a very long and trustworthy record of my actions, and I look forward to repaying the trust put into me.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? (60 words) :

I can do many things to assist the current command team. First off as a former High Command member I know many of the policies regarding the server and I would be able to be a quick source of information for that if they wish to consult me about those matters. Also I have vastly expanded my skills required for doc work since joining the server, I would consider myself very skilled in the art of making DOCs and how to make them very nice looking and convenient to use.

What is the point of been a officer? (50 words) :

An officer is supposed to form the bedrock of the Battalion, assisting with the training of NCOs and monitoring the overall vibe of the Battalion, correcting it where it falls out of line with what is desired by the Battalion Command. Also looking for good new talent within the battalion to promote in order to keep the battalion alive, while doing things to keep the lower ranks entertained such as SIMs and the like.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him? (75 words) :

If a fellow officer was abusing his power to command lower ranked individuals, I would take these steps in order to correct the situation. Firstly I would ask him to step into a different TS Channel to speak with him on how his actions are wrong. Secondly, if he refuses to heed my warnings I would gather evidence of his wrong doing, then lastly report him to Battalion Command since they are the only ones able to deal out punishments for officers within the Battalion.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? :

Yes

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

+ Support
+ Amazing Application
+ Active Member in the Community
+ Knows how to lead
+ Long Lasting Member
+ Ex. Army High Command

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 6:18 PM, Zug said:

+ Support